**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber?

Comments

• Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Analyzer was like the first you tuber to do LoL, what was funny was not until Seatin did his LoL that all other Youtubers jumped on the bandwagon to get it done, gotta love social pressure, haha
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Prof Hoff
    Seatin’s a close 2nd, but prof’s got more streams and their fun to be in. Seatin’s streaks are great, but are rare
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Dork Lessons
    Dork, prof, lags, I have respect for most of the other people there too
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    FineDog said:

Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.

lol never knew that seatin was the rant type.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

My favorite is anyone but Prof Hoff.

Why?
  • Options
    Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    So uh where's illac on the list?
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Dork Lessons
    @Pancake_Face how do you stand his content? He’s so misleading with his videos, mostly only posts other people’s content, and his skills are just meh. He doesn’t make any super useful or comprehensive guides
  • Options
    Dork Lessons
    @SpideyFunko probably the worst mcoc you-tuber
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dork Lessons

who?
  • Options
    Dork Lessons
    These polls are also super overdone. I see this pop up once a month
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff

I love Prof Hoff just for his commentary and personality...

yes!!!!!
  • Options
    Prof Hoff

These polls are also super overdone. I see this pop up once a month

you love to complain you don't have to click on this you know
  • Options
    Dork Lessons
    Whatever I guess. To each his own
  • Options
    Prof Hoff

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

I love how you are getting mad at my favorite YT being Prof Hoff and if you look at my first comment Prof and Dork are my favorites i only picked Prof to show him love
  • Options
    Seatin Man of Legends

who?
    fake BG
  • Options
    Seatin Man of Legends

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

and if you watch his Abyss run he did pretty good and finished it under 6 hours
    that's because he has 6* R2 doom and aegon. He is also a crazy hoarder.
  • Options
    Seatin Man of Legends
    I'm gonna bet that @Pancake_Face takes prof's journalism classes at Oklahoma state U.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    personality wise ilac, straight up, tackles the big issue head on, for general entertainment seatin
  • Options

22 sheeps have already vote the first option

This says a lot about this community

Not being sheep’s it’s our preference. Who did you vote for then? I prefer seatin cause he gives tips, tricks and he’s full of banter.
    He’s the same guy who got ms nerfed, just ignore him, trying to stir the pot again
  • Options
    Prof Hoff

I'm gonna bet that @Pancake_Face takes prof's journalism classes at Oklahoma state U.

lol im not even in college yet so u lost that bet. And it seems your jealous he has an r2 Doom and Ægon. Also Prof isn't the only one that hoards. Legit everyone on that list hoards lol
  • Options

Ycats said:

My favorite is anyone but Prof Hoff.

The poor guy
    Did you see him in abyss though? He was asking captain bayee who was commentating ‘how do I get tactical charges on nick’, who he has at 5-65, and he didn’t use nick or kill him off in the whole run for the attack boost until iw, he’s just frustrating to watch because he just has so little k owl edge of gameplay and champions