**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

Can someone close this already

nope. not gonna happen
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

and if you watch his Abyss run he did pretty good and finished it under 6 hours
    Pretty good? I’m sorry but that wasn’t good gameplay, I’ve done 3 paths in abyss and used only slightly more revives than him on that run, and as for time it was only fast because he boosted for the whole thing
    well thats what boost are for. yes i do admit he isn't the best player and his skills are not good but he still did pretty good in the Abyss. I don't know why you guys are bashing him. What did he do to you guys that u hate him so much. Its like my opinion matters to u
    I’m not criticising him for using boosts, I’m just saying why he did it fast, and I’m saying this because you said he did good in abyss, and I’m saying he didn’t, because it’s the worst run I’ve seen tbh
    ok then if thats what u think ill respect your opinion but u didn't answer my question on why u are bashing him. Personally he did a good job could he have done better absolutely but he could've done way worse
    I mean I’m not one to decide what you do and don’t like, that’s not up to me, but I’m saying the reasons I don’t like him and why that abyss run was rubbish, if you think it was good you think that, but conparitively speaking it was terrible imo
    ok and i respect that u can't change someones opinion. So i was just wondering why u guys just came after me for no reason.
    They weren't. They just don't like Prof and neither do I. You're just defensive about it then say stuff like, "I respect your opinion." If you do, don't be defensive in the first place.
    i only got defensive when they insulted me
    I didn't know you were Prof. Why do you use a fake name on the forums?
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

Pretty good? I’m sorry but that wasn’t good gameplay, I’ve done 3 paths in abyss and used only slightly more revives than him on that run, and as for time it was only fast because he boosted for the whole thing
    well thats what boost are for. yes i do admit he isn't the best player and his skills are not good but he still did pretty good in the Abyss. I don't know why you guys are bashing him. What did he do to you guys that u hate him so much. Its like my opinion matters to u
    I’m not criticising him for using boosts, I’m just saying why he did it fast, and I’m saying this because you said he did good in abyss, and I’m saying he didn’t, because it’s the worst run I’ve seen tbh
    ok then if thats what u think ill respect your opinion but u didn't answer my question on why u are bashing him. Personally he did a good job could he have done better absolutely but he could've done way worse
    I mean I’m not one to decide what you do and don’t like, that’s not up to me, but I’m saying the reasons I don’t like him and why that abyss run was rubbish, if you think it was good you think that, but conparitively speaking it was terrible imo
    ok and i respect that u can't change someones opinion. So i was just wondering why u guys just came after me for no reason.
    They weren't. They just don't like Prof and neither do I. You're just defensive about it then say stuff like, "I respect your opinion." If you do, don't be defensive in the first place.
    never said i was prof
    you kinda did. No one insulted you unless ur prof. We were critiquing prof, and you said that we were "insulting" you.
    u came after me after i said my own opinion. It seemed like I offended u and u came after me
    you came after me. I said that prof wasn't good and you started ranting
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    you kinda did. No one insulted you unless ur prof. We were critiquing prof, and you said that we were "insulting" you.
    u came after me after i said my own opinion. It seemed like I offended u and u came after me
    how did i come after u i was putting my opinion and u guys are saying how i have bad taste and started making fun of me by saying I'm probably one of his students
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    how did i come after u i was putting my opinion and u guys are saying how i have bad taste and started making fun of me by saying I'm probably one of his students
    If I'm making fun of you by saying that you're one of his students, then you just admitted that he sucks. If it's shameful to have him as a teacher, then that's kind of a problem. He has a 4.5 star rating, so I guess he's a good teacher. That makes no sense though, because he teaches journalism and he never does any research.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Lol, theres a guy in this thread being defensive over nothing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I wasn’t, I was disagreeing and expressing my opinion on prof hoff
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

FineDog said:

Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.

lol never knew that seatin was the rant type.
    he is british
    Us brits do argue over literally everything we can find to argue about 😂
    I'm from the U.S, but Britain sounds like my kind of place!
    When this whole global pandemic is over, I’m going there just to have arguments about pointless things @Etjama
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

FineDog said:

Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.

he is british
    When this whole global pandemic is over, I’m going there just to have arguments about pointless things @Etjama
    I'd join you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

FineDog said:

he is british
    I'd join you
    Of course.
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

maybe because he's going to get a trillion disagrees on everything he says
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Dork Lessons
    Seatin is good for beginners and progressing players but if I want content for my level without catering to a certain audience, personal bias, overhyping, lack of game knowledge, or whale perspective of the game Dorky Dave is my guy. In fact he is so knowledgable he is going to be a part of every "Deep Dive" for new champions.

P.S: Each description was an individual YTber ;)
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited April 2020
    Brian Grant
    Really appreciate/value banana Brians F2Play perspective on various aspects. Helps me consider pros/cons for RUps & other factors. Most YTs add alot of value & cover different areas for MCOCommunity. Thx. I watch several for different reasons. Dorky Dave Ninja Series was crucial for fight skills at start, Seatins Tier List give alot of insight into each champ,..whether I agree or not.
    Don't sleep on DarkZodiac though, great pro/con champ reviews & tips/tricks vids.

Seatin Man of Legends
    Savage said:

Seatin is good for beginners and progressing players but if I want content for my level without catering to a certain audience, personal bias, overhyping, lack of game knowledge, or whale perspective of the game Dorky Dave is my guy. In fact he is so knowledgable he is going to be a part of every "Deep Dive" for new champions.

certain audience: BG? That's my guess
    personal bias: No idea. everyone is biased
    overhyping: Lagacy
    lack of game knowledge: prof
    whale perspective: KT1
    @Savage let me know if I'm right!
    Dork Lessons

Savage said:

I actually respect BG as he basically sets an example for f2p or semi f2p players. Whale perspective was actually Cowhale, bias was kt1, and audience catering is Seatin to lower level players
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Savage said:

Savage said:

I actually respect BG as he basically sets an example for f2p or semi f2p players. Whale perspective was actually Cowhale, bias was kt1, and audience catering is Seatin to lower level players
    i got that completely wrong lol. COWhale offers absolutely no perspective because all he does is pop crystals. I would say that KT1 would be better for whale perspective because he actually plays the game, and is also one of the top100. My 2nd favorite whale is MÆX. I do agree that seatin is mostly for lower level players(like me)
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff

Savage said:

Savage said:

i got that completely wrong lol. COWhale offers absolutely no perspective because all he does is pop crystals. I would say that KT1 would be better for whale perspective because he actually plays the game, and is also one of the top100. My 2nd favorite whale is MÆX. I do agree that seatin is mostly for lower level players(like me)
    Ya Cowhale opens hundreds of crystals and doesn't really go deep with stuff. It does give a nice perspective on the crystal drop rates lol
    Dork Lessons

Savage said:

Savage said:

I just meant seeing how easy whales had it at the top level by dropping hundreds upon hundreds lol. I had no idea before cowhale was a thing.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Other:
    Swedeah
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Mvinceable his videos are just treat tobthe eyes one of the ogs. Jason voorhees , ukm, let's play (back in the days), kt1, darkzodiacNC.
    Seatin rich for good old days.
  • AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    RichTheMan
    for me its rich cause i came back to game because of him and his tips, guides and his jokes are amazing too.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    That makes no sense though, because he teaches journalism and he never does any research.
    So glad I’m not the only one that thinks this is the most ridiculous thing about hoff
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Myself. Cuz I love myself
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    RichTheMan
    Signed in because somebody's top 5 was the same as mine, but now I don't see it?

Anyway, I don't try to watch all of any 1 YouTuber's content. I cherry-pick the content as follows, my most to least watched as follows:

1) Rich The Man: His MCOC News saves me a LOT of time searching forums, Reddit, etc... just to keep abreast of things. Sometimes I watch his crystal openings. They're more entertaining from those that aren't such big spenders - I can root for this guy - and because he doesn't post to many.

close 2nd) Seatin: great to watch him blaze thru end game content. Very entertaining madlad. Great for posting counters to the current month's EQ bosses & his tier lists can't be beat.

3) Prof. Hoff: great for help judging what offers are worth it, which offers are better than others. Nobody else seems to offering this lately. Seatin does a little but skips a lot of stuff. Brian used to.

4) Brian Grant: great to run in the background while you play, pick up some tips while he goes, laid back, cool guy. Unlike those above, there's nothing he posts that I wouldn't watch. But I go to those above to target something, if that make sense. He used to be my #1 about 2 years ago when he had more varied content.

5) Dave: still fun but he's changed. All those trips to Canada, I feel he's been corrupted. Used to be my #2.

Also: ilackskills (sp?): I don't subscribe but I love his Shady series, busting on mercs & scammers.

KT1: I would watch but I like to see the person talking & all I ever see from him is the screen. There's another guy does 3 minute champion spotlighst but he talks to fast for me to follow. I need somebody for this type of content.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    He is a new YouTuber so nowhere near the recognition of those named in this poll, but I have to give a shout-out to my current favorite to watch, which is:
    MCOC ALBUNDYRULES
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    Unofficial Kabam Mike and Jason Voorhees 😉
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    RichTheMan
    Both Rich & Seatin make good contents.
    Helpful.
    Creative for future ideas. Community based and core game base. For me Atleast both of their information and threads have been useful.

P.s. i abso enjoy unofficial kabam Mike's meme editions. His channel is pretty detailed too. No voice over or anything. But good solid info.

And i miss idelist. He is an old player. Retired. His choice of champions and style. I loved those. Sig 200 sentry man! Soo cool to watch.

• AGHVESAGHVES Posts: 2
    My favorite MCOC Youtuber is Seatin , he's the best .