**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

I'm gonna bet that @Pancake_Face takes prof's journalism classes at Oklahoma state U.

lol im not even in college yet so u lost that bet. And it seems your jealous he has an r2 Doom and Ægon. Also Prof isn't the only one that hoards. Legit everyone on that list hoards lol
    lol maybe that explains why you like prof so much. You have not been exposed to the world called "actually good content".
    PS. I am jealous of his insane 6* luck. Most people probably are.
    PPS: not everyone on that lists hoards crazy like prof, but that doesn't matter
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

and if you watch his Abyss run he did pretty good and finished it under 6 hours
    Pretty good? I’m sorry but that wasn’t good gameplay, I’ve done 3 paths in abyss and used only slightly more revives than him on that run, and as for time it was only fast because he boosted for the whole thing
    edited April 2020

FineDog said:

Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.

lol never knew that seatin was the rant type.
    he is british
    Us brits do argue over literally everything we can find to argue about 😂
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Prof Hoff
    Lvernon15 said:

@Pancake_Face having a good personality doesn’t do **** for anyone. Seatin has a vibrant personality, but also the skills to back it up. Along with that, he doesn’t just showcase literally everything else but his own gameplay. DL puts out amazing guides, as does seatin, lagacy does good ccp videos, KT1 showcases a lot of underrated champs, and your favorite is prof hoff?

Pretty good? I’m sorry but that wasn’t good gameplay, I’ve done 3 paths in abyss and used only slightly more revives than him on that run, and as for time it was only fast because he boosted for the whole thing
    well thats what boost are for. yes i do admit he isn't the best player and his skills are not good but he still did pretty good in the Abyss. I don't know why you guys are bashing him. What did he do to you guys that u hate him so much. Its like my opinion matters to u

Lvernon15 said:

well thats what boost are for. yes i do admit he isn't the best player and his skills are not good but he still did pretty good in the Abyss. I don't know why you guys are bashing him. What did he do to you guys that u hate him so much. Its like my opinion matters to u
    I’m not criticising him for using boosts, I’m just saying why he did it fast, and I’m saying this because you said he did good in abyss, and I’m saying he didn’t, because it’s the worst run I’ve seen tbh
    Prof Hoff

I'm gonna bet that @Pancake_Face takes prof's journalism classes at Oklahoma state U.

lol im not even in college yet so u lost that bet. And it seems your jealous he has an r2 Doom and Ægon. Also Prof isn't the only one that hoards. Legit everyone on that list hoards lol
    lol maybe that explains why you like prof so much. You have not been exposed to the world called "actually good content".

lol been exposed to the world of goof content. So i said that Dork Lessons was a tie between Prof so now your saying Dork isn't good content because i haven't been exposed to that yet
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

Ycats said:

My favorite is anyone but Prof Hoff.

Why?
    his offer reviews are mediocre at best, his skills are OK, his 6 star luck is too good, he's a hypocrite etc..
    To add on to this, he also doesn’t do his research on subjects he’s making a whole video about (eg explaining how sentinel gains analysis charges very wrong, also suggested Angela for poison path in the same video, I know it’s an old video but I refuse to give him clicks) and quite frankly as a ‘journalism professor’ I think that’s quite amusing.
    Also his skill was horrible as was his attitude when he was removed from his alliance for being awful in war a long time back, was amusing to me though as I took the same path at the same war tier with significantly weaker champs with 0 issues.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Has the whole thing just been an argument over the better YouTuber 😑
    Prof Hoff
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I’m not criticising him for using boosts, I’m just saying why he did it fast, and I’m saying this because you said he did good in abyss, and I’m saying he didn’t, because it’s the worst run I’ve seen tbh
    ok then if thats what u think ill respect your opinion but u didn't answer my question on why u are bashing him. Personally he did a good job could he have done better absolutely but he could've done way worse
    Prof Hoff

Has the whole thing just been an argument over the better YouTuber 😑

nah they are asking why my favorite is Prof Hoff and apparently they got triggered
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Seatin becuase I actually enjoy watching him as a mcoc YouTuber and secondly its gotta be Rich then dork lessons
    Seatin Man of Legends

lol been exposed to the world of goof content. So i said that Dork Lessons was a tie between Prof so now your saying Dork isn't good content because i haven't been exposed to that yet
    that is not what I meant at all. Honestly I think you're insulting dave if you say his content is on the same level as prof

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

ok then if thats what u think ill respect your opinion but u didn't answer my question on why u are bashing him. Personally he did a good job could he have done better absolutely but he could've done way worse
    I mean I’m not one to decide what you do and don’t like, that’s not up to me, but I’m saying the reasons I don’t like him and why that abyss run was rubbish, if you think it was good you think that, but conparitively speaking it was terrible imo
    Prof Hoff

that is not what I meant at all. Honestly I think you're insulting dave if you say his content is on the same level as prof
    lol tats not what i said at all i like them because their funny imo same with Seatin he's in my top three. He is the one that got me into watching MCOC youtubers. Im sorry my taste is not yours
    Prof Hoff
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I mean I’m not one to decide what you do and don’t like, that’s not up to me, but I’m saying the reasons I don’t like him and why that abyss run was rubbish, if you think it was good you think that, but conparitively speaking it was terrible imo
    ok and i respect that u can't change someones opinion. So i was just wondering why u guys just came after me for no reason.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

ok and i respect that u can't change someones opinion. So i was just wondering why u guys just came after me for no reason.
    They weren't. They just don't like Prof and neither do I. You're just defensive about it then say stuff like, "I respect your opinion." If you do, don't be defensive in the first place.
    Prof Hoff
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

They weren't. They just don't like Prof and neither do I. You're just defensive about it then say stuff like, "I respect your opinion." If you do, don't be defensive in the first place.
    i only got defensive when they insulted me
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Lvernon15 said:

FineDog said:

Seatin's content is the most helpful, and the most entertaining, although I have mixed feelings about him after he went on a rant on Twitter awhile back about how gender discrimination in gaming doesn't exist and then he blocked me for suggesting said rant was a bad look.

lol never knew that seatin was the rant type.
    he is british
    Us brits do argue over literally everything we can find to argue about 😂
    I'm from the U.S, but Britain sounds like my kind of place!
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I did not insult you unless you're prof
    Prof Hoff

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I didn't know you were Prof. Why do you use a fake name on the forums?
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

and now you're insulting me.
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lol, dude. That's not insulting and you were defensive WAAAAAY before that.
    Prof Hoff
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    I... don't think you understand.
    Prof Hoff

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

and now you're insulting me.
    lol i was quoting u
    Seatin Man of Legends

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    you kinda did. No one insulted you unless ur prof. We were critiquing prof, and you said that we were "insulting" you.
    Prof Hoff

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

never said i was prof
    you kinda did. No one insulted you unless ur prof. We were critiquing prof, and you said that we were "insulting" you.
    u came after me after i said my own opinion. It seemed like I offended u and u came after me
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Can someone close this already
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Munash Is mine he is my friend and super skilled at the game