#BUFF Poll

007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Let's make this a #buff pole thread. If u have a personal opinion please do comment or add your own choice. Will use this thread for future buff topics too.
For now after Hulkbuster

Magneto is running high on community's wish list. So he is 1st
Let's see. Then,

I think all of them are available in 6*
All of them are with this game for a long time. They have least bit of use.
Some XL champs are there too.

#BUFF Poll 41 votes

#BuffMagneto
46%
Monto_Carlos28SpiderCoolsyagrawal560manveertherealMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22Marvel2289007md92RadonEashanTripleBAlexBossuMomoAkaMauriceDas_giDavepool87AburaeesPinnySouthern_KantIronknight1 19 votes
#BuffGroot
9%
TerraTheDuke899CaptainPollZ2f6hQ 4 votes
#BuffJuggernaut
9%
MasterduxSeanboy77Mathgeekfitty23 4 votes
#BuffRihno
7%
Hlpr35KDSuperFlash10Strongmen101 3 votes
#BuffDaredavil(Netflix)
4%
Alfa_PigeonWRIR 2 votes
#BuffCyclops
4%
SuperSummoner22Saiyan_Rohith_7 2 votes
#BuffAbomination
7%
ProjectWeaponXspiderbites0196Excalibur586 3 votes
#BuffVulture
4%
Parzival17192Quenshiro 2 votes
#BuffDiablo
4%
the_furry_oneKevo9513 2 votes

Comments

• Excalibur586Excalibur586 Member Posts: 2
    #BuffAbomination
    Abomination should get a buff he is the one who is massive in the comic but trash in game
  • WRIRWRIR Member Posts: 563 ★★★
    #BuffDaredavil(Netflix)
    Netflix dd was second last time.. I think he deserves to be next just for that
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    #BuffMagneto
    WRIR said:

Netflix dd was second last time.. I think he deserves to be next just for that

True. But it's unlikely they will go for him unless everyone is inclined. Cz last time there were talks they are going for two characters so may be DD had a chance with HB to get a buff. But they scratched that plan. So. Unlikely.

as i said, in other social platforms #BuffMagento has single handedly dominated every poll almost everywhere.
    Obviously both of them are very well known characters. But going for Magneto would be preferable.
    It's been too long. And character like his magnitude well. Definitely needs buff and he is available in every star. And a very old champ.
    Love to see his animation gets reworked too. Seriously. Straight up badass attacker.
    No BS. Just a solid solid attacker.
    #BuffMagneto

Buff them all

:) No argument there. All of them can use some revamps. Finger crossed. May be one step at a time where everyone of them will ve useful as an attacker or a defender or both. Atleast some use.
    #BuffMagneto

Abomination should get a buff he is the one who is massive in the comic but trash in game

ABOM is a good choice. He gives a lot of headache to new players. Cz fighting against him can be painful if not a poison immune. Those stacks can hurt u.
    Can surely use some utilities and reworks.
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Member Posts: 119
    #BuffRihno
    Buff all of them plus loki?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    #BuffRihno
    BUFF FALCON
  • AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    #BuffMagneto
    Move over “Quake and Bake” it’s time for “Mag and Frag”!
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Member Posts: 157
    #BuffMagneto
    Seeing as when OML and C got their buffs they were in a couple it would be nice to see cyclops and Magneto in a little couple seeing as their both XMen
    #BuffMagneto
    Hlpr35 said:

Loki i think is a hidden gem. Already a beast. If u love him rank him up. He is amazing. Clearly one of the best mystic in the game. Seriously.

https://youtu.be/qk1ZvZ4XhNs

Here idelist was a rare player from community. Who was the best sentry player and gave sentry his proper prestige by using him to fullest. His rank ups were really out of the box. Champ selection.
    He posted a video someone using loki to his fullest. Give it a look @Hlpr35 i think u will like it. Cheers.
    #BuffMagneto

BUFF FALCON

New version will drop this year from Disney plus series falcon and winter Soldier.. So it's better to look at other options.
    #BuffMagneto

Seeing as when OML and C got their buffs they were in a couple it would be nice to see cyclops and Magneto in a little couple seeing as their both XMen

Seriously mags need his proper status.
    A good solid champ with immunity to class disadvantages. I mean they can go soo creative. Imagine. Magneto can be really creative.
    #BuffMagneto
    Soo many people out there may be their first 5 or 6 stars are magneto.
    Not me. My 1st and 2nd both were black bolt. :D Lol. p.s. He is useful

But seriously that taking into account. And the love and popularity mags have in marvel universe. Atleast it would be massive if he gets the love. Cheers.
    Atleast clearing content with him. And using him as an attacker. A solid OG attacker in War. Etc. It would be cool.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Member Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    How many more of these buff poles there are like 4 a week
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Member Posts: 119
    edited May 2020
    #BuffRihno
    007md92 said:

Hlpr35 said:

Loki i think is a hidden gem. Already a beast. If u love him rank him up. He is amazing. Clearly one of the best mystic in the game. Seriously.

Here idelist was a rare player from community. Who was the best sentry player and gave sentry his proper prestige by using him to fullest. His rank ups were really out of the box. Champ selection.
    He posted a video someone using loki to his fullest. Give it a look @Hlpr35 i think u will like it. Cheers.
    Thanks my friend, and yes he has some unique abilities indeed but i love loki so much in marvel universe so id really want see him as beyond god tier champion and magneto too (even if i don't have magneto) Btw great video i will try this.
    #BuffMagneto
    Hlpr35 said:

007md92 said:

Hlpr35 said:

Thanks my friend, and yes he has some unique abilities indeed but i love loki so much in marvel universe so id really want see him as beyond god tier champion and magneto too (even if i don't have magneto)
    Cheers mate. Actually, this tier list has created some help and some sadness too i guess. Nothing wrong having a tier list. But sometimes we miss the enjoyment and love for our favourite characters or even a rare character and ranking them up and see their potential properly. Etc.
    But truely if u love loki. If u have him as 5 star. Max him out. No worry.
    This game is not always about tremendous competition or continuous grinding.
    It is fun and enjoyable too. Community has to stay strong. That's all matters. It's fun buttomline.
    #BuffMagneto

How many more of these buff poles there are like 4 a week

Lol. U r probably right. I made mine and will use this only from now on. If ever needed to make some communication with other like minded players. Cheers. Vote if u r here and if any of these champ u prefer to see get a better reception bro.
    #BuffMagneto
    Mags going strong as usual. Finger crossed.