**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How were your April stats?

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

• Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132

• Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Where do you guys get that
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I still am peeved about me never getting these. Kabam needs to stop only sending it out to certain people on their so called list. I don't see the need or why they restrict it.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

How do you get thess
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

• Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    how to you view your stats?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

looks like the g2099 5% sp3 KO thing is still bugged. That sucks
  • Options
    frzbrfrzbr Posts: 3

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

• Options

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    BłADE said:

how to you view your stats?

They are sent through email, not sure if it is some do and some dont get them - or maybe it was if people clicked a 'dont email me' box when signing up? Not sure, I always get them once a month tho.

Also, a kinda lonely window into my arena grinding with my mutant/mystic victories tally
  • Options
    Terra said:

I still am peeved about me never getting these. Kabam needs to stop only sending it out to certain people on their so called list. I don't see the need or why they restrict it.

What are you talking about? I get it monthly and it isn't just a selected few. You have to sign up for the emails of subscribe to them or something. I'm even think there is a way to still do it if you hadn't already.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Terra said:

What are you talking about? I get it monthly and it isn't just a selected few. You have to sign up for the emails of subscribe to them or something. I'm even think there is a way to still do it if you hadn't already.
    I think that in the past, kabam said that they would stop doing it because they had enough or something, but other people said that they had no problem signing up after they said that, so I was confused. I signed up when they first announced it and had not problem. You have to sign up for emails
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★