**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Sentinel worthy of a Rank 4-5 Tech Rank Up Gem in today’s meta?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been sitting on a Rank 4-5 TechRank Up Gem for probably 6 months and waiting for Ghost or Warlock seems like a losing battle.

I currently only have 4 5 Stars at Rank 5 and none of them are double immune. I’d like to make my next Rank 5 a double immune champion and Awakened Sentinel has been on my roster just waiting to go up. But... will I regret it? I think Sentinel is a solid champion but I know he’s no Ghost or Warlock. So what does the community think? Is Sentinel worthy of a Rank 4-5 Tech Rank Up Gem in today’s meta?

I’m currently Cavalier but I haven’t even attempted 6.2 because of the bad press it’s gotten. I’m working on fully exploring Variant 2 (already fully explored Variants 3 and 4)

Is Sentinel worthy of a Rank 4-5 Tech Rank Up Gem in today’s meta? 43 votes

Absolutely - Sentinel can aid you in future content
86%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarbuffajrTerraSungjLvernon15CliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235TwmRCupidTaZ_4178AdvLmao10or_StrongDaphboyiceC408KnightZeroSmashJustcause102LSDin 37 votes
Wait - there’s better double immune Tech champs and you’re basically done with content until you attempt 6.2
13%
StefanjonescookiedealerUsername19273Ctfz35SwarmOfRavensAouxWoux 6 votes

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Sentinel is an amazing champ. Lots of Act 6 content is made for him. Used him a ton in exploration.

Since you don’t have a double immune champ yet you definitely should rank him right away.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    He is a really valuable champion. I have seen people who have r3 six stars of him as well.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    That's why I never wait for a ghost champ to come and always use it immediately on some good champs that I already have.

With this attitude I got 23 rank 5 champ some of them are not in god tier but whatever, they are useful somewhere somehow anyway.

Don't waste 6 month of your life for a character. 6 month is long enough to make him losing value.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Also, for anyone leaving comments - I have SE Spidey at Rank 4 as well... but I really don’t need another damage champ compared to the utility of a double immune champion. Is it crazy to Rank Sentinel over SE Spidey?
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Also, for anyone leaving comments - I have SE Spidey at Rank 4 as well... but I really don’t need another damage champ compared to the utility of a double immune champion. Is it crazy to Rank Sentinel over SE Spidey?

Not crazy at all, especially given your current roster needs and progression goals
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

Not crazy at all, especially given your current roster needs and progression goals
    Thanks for responding.