**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you bought the Chronometer yet?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Have you bought the Chronometer yet? 99 votes

Yes
57%
winterthurLogarooPantherusNZLeNoirFaineantChewybuccaphillgreengannicus0830DragonMCOCHammerbro_64HzoriAdvAustin555555LmaoTheLegend27Battle_GreninjaColonaut123RysedoctorbXva23LSDin 57 votes
No and I prefer 5 more T4 Rifts chance
29%
GroundedWisdomTimone147WayntosJackd1989Oesername123TerraBpn88855NEO_mr_AndersonMqc19Woody_federErkMagonusCupidRaikisDrDeadpool10or_StrongHera1d_of_Ga1actuspanda_mcocILLUSION8Giodood_1 29 votes
Not yet and I'm still thinking
13%
DrZolaquando213GodrohrReferenceCats4life_Sham_Aaronc94BoostergoldrulzAyrwolfCaptainGameLil_LasagnaPanplayer2swmcsw 13 votes

Comments

• Yes
    Yup. Saving for it felt like forever
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    My newly duped NF appreciates my patience. I’ve also gotten bottom of the barrel type stuff: 1k 5* shards, 100 6* shards, maybe a pinch of t5bc on my first run? Nothing particularly juicy. It hasn’t been great but those bleeds on NF are worth it. He makes for an easy RG counter for this EQ as well. Hard to stun a stun immune ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    After I pulled 2 Gems, a T2A, 13k 5* Shards, about 25% of a T5B, and 1k 6* Shards, I figured I'll be good with whatever comes. Hahaha.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Saved up to 3.5k, started running one t4 whenever I was at 3.5k, finally got one with a cosmic gem, bought chronometer, and then used it on my Surfer. Very happy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I used it on my second rift for a science gem for Thing. Haven't seen science since.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I used it on my second rift for a science gem for Thing. Haven't seen science since.

Used mine on him, BTW. Just an update.
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    And I still havent seen a skill or science ag for me to use it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Not yet and I'm still thinking
    I saved ~3200 intel as of today, just one more day to kick start my rift again, yet I start to think why not chance it 5 more times.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Got me a skill awakening gem. Now I bet you can guess who I’m waiting on.

Not Ægon.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes
    Ghost says thank you
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Yes
    Had to wait a few runs with mine until the Cosmic Awakening gem turned up for my Hyperion. If there'd been no sight of it for another week or so I'd have to consider a different target just so I didn't run out of time with the Chonometer.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Absolutely.

Used it on the first rift I entered as well.

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Yes
    Finally used it today for a skill gem for Aegon.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yes
    the reason my 4* archangel is duped
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Pulled skill awakening gem, 2200 6* shards, 6000 5* shards, 1 sig stone pull. For me I don’t have a large need for one currently.

Really I don’t have a champ I need to awaken that much or the sig stones to go with it for the ones I would outside of mystic. Wouldn’t mind one for doom if I ever pull doom due to prestige but outside of that already have techx2/cosmic/skill.

Mutant I have no sig stones anyway since I’m still pumping them into my omega and most champs I would use it on need the sig stones. Science also don’t have any champs I really want to use it on right now and am low on sig stones there as well anyway.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    Yup, got a skill gem to awaken aegon, now I'm going for my first run in LOL
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yes
    ya still looking for that awakening gem for my Ægon
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Yes
    Ran 1 rift to understand how it worked, then saved up and bought the Chrono to get a mutant gem, got the gem on my (overall) 3rd Rift