**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ever seen a r3 6* diablo

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Oh boy you just

Knation said:

https://youtu.be/PxISsoo3oWM
    He’s like sym supreme where he just destroys enemies with buffs
    That’s a 330k health black bolt if I’m remembering right

I've commented before refreshing the thread, sorry.

Duuuuuuuude. That's amazing! Is it just the potion limit?? Why do people hate him so much, that's such amazing damage!
    Bro, I know it’s a low level Rank 3 6* but yeah! That’s actually insane, I remember seeing Seatin do a vid and he said a similar thing to “potions limit really pulls him back” but I didn’t realize how much he could do. Maybe there should be a “potion limit” in the actual fight, but when you finish it all of them are replenished. Or sig ability should be “X% chance that a potion persistent charge isn’t used when using a potion” and maybe it scales up to 80% from 40% based on sig level
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Either you're on something or onto something

I appreciate your choice regardless lmao
  • Options
    This should become a “remove potion limit from Diablo” thread
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited May 2020

Oh boy you just

Knation said:

I've commented before refreshing the thread, sorry.

Duuuuuuuude. That's amazing! Is it just the potion limit?? Why do people hate him so much, that's such amazing damage!
    Diablo? Are you asking us why we hate him?
    Alright then
    Diablo has positions that "do" damage
    In fact, besides Iron Patriot, he is one of the champs in this game that actually gets worse since he runs out of potions
    Next, Mystic Class is super, super stacked RN. Doctor Doom, Symbiote Supreme, Clair Voyant, Mojo, Longshot, Morning Star etc. There are so many champions that are better
    I know this is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.
    To OP. I know this is a gag rank up. I know that it is for fun. But IMO, this was a big waste of important t5cc you could have used on one of the options above
  • Options
    Anyone else confused why others are angry or at least disappointed with a rank up decision made by another player? I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what is going through your head when you see rank ups like this and say they are “wastes of resources.” Honestly I believe that these rank ups are more valuable to players, instead of having a virtual value in how effective they are, some people rank them up for personal value. (I know some people rank up OP champs as well because they just enjoy them.)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Anyone else confused why others are angry or at least disappointed with a rank up decision made by another player? I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what is going through your head when you see rank ups like this and say they are “wastes of resources.” Honestly I believe that these rank ups are more valuable to players, instead of having a virtual value in how effective they are, some people rank them up for personal value. (I know some people rank up OP champs as well because they just enjoy them.)

Because they just can’t wrap their heads around it? I don’t know. People should rank up who they want to rank up, and other people should learn to deal with it.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

Any champ rank high enough can be good enough, even if its Diablo.

The hate for Diablo must be so strong that I got 5 disagreements for telling a fact.

6* rank 5 Diablo will be excellent for act 6.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Knation said:

45 hits take out wow it's crazy.
  • Options
    Hey buddy, how about you share some of those units with the rest of us??
    @Knation
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It seems like Diablo would be a lot better if they just removed his potion limit or made it so that it recharges after every fight or something like that.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Because it is.
    This game has value for certain champs. For example, I'm pretty sure that it is set in stone if let say we give diablo a value of 80, Corvus will be around 180. These are just random numbers that we are throwing around. The reason why we are getting upset is because those resources could have been used on a way better or more valued champion
    Again, I'm not hating on OP. Congrats on that Diablo at r3. but I think this could be used to explain why people are upset
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Well i guess if you enjoy him than you can take him up not the end of the world.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    What truely insane here is that you even use awaken gem on him, hope to see some r3 gameplay soon
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Honestly the thing I hate most about the forums is when people bash others for taking up unpopular champions like Diablo in this case it annoys me to no end if the guy likes a unpopular champ and ranks him up. Good for him! There is no need to bash people for ranking champs they like
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

slacker said:

What truely insane here is that you even use awaken gem on him, hope to see some r3 gameplay soon

Will do unfortunately in a bit of an iso drought right now
    I know the feeling. Got the materials to r4 my five star Superior Iron Man, but no ISO what so ever
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Knation said:

slacker said:

Will do unfortunately in a bit of an iso drought right now
    I know the feeling. Got the materials to r4 my five star Superior Iron Man, but no ISO what so ever
    I know the feeling also. I’m trying to r5 my gully 2099, but have no iso.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Knation said:

“Drops mic”</blockquote

*Diablo gets buffed*

Kabam: uno reverse card!!!
    Now whos laughing??

PS: i genuinely hope diablo gets buffed in future, but till then have fun!!