**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Odd rank ups. Who are they?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    That was my worst rankup i ever did also one guy in my alliance took his 5* venompool to rank 4 and i said him why he did it and he said his animations are cool
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I dont have any of mine but @SpideyFunko is going to have a r4 iron patriot :D

Edit: just came across my mind that i maxed my 4* pre buffed OML (before buff was even announced) when he was still considered a bad champ. I really enjoyed playing with that guy and he was the one who took down thanos and maestro for me. Thats why i have him as my forum pic
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    Oh forgot to add. I got a R2 6* UNDUPED Ægon :)
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    My first 5* R4 was Hawkeye, didn’t had any better champs. But he proved to be worth it for getting uncollected and beyond.
    However these days I dint find any good use of him.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

I dont have any of mine but @SpideyFunko is going to have a r4 iron patriot :D

Edit: just came across my mind that i maxed my 4* pre buffed OML (before buff was even announced) when he was still considered a bad champ. I really enjoyed playing with that guy and he was the one who took down thanos and maestro for me. Thats why i have him as my forum pic

It’s actually a superior iron man mate
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    r4 5* Daredevil netflix worst rank up ever
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

4* Scarlet Witch to r5 even though I don’t really need her I just ranked her up for fun.

i have a maxed version she is so useful in Act 5
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My craziest one that I enjoy is rogue at 5/65. She was also my first rank 5 champ.

Also have Kamala, ironman OG, loki, ebony naw at 4/55.
  • Options
    I once saw a R3 6 star green goblin(i think it was the all father's)
    another interesting R3 I saw was red skull(can't remember who)
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Don’t have any crazy ones really. I guess King Groot to R3 is as wild as I’ve gotten. Thanks 6.3.3 Mysterio.