Options

Your Odd rank ups. Who are they?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    That was my worst rankup i ever did also one guy in my alliance took his 5* venompool to rank 4 and i said him why he did it and he said his animations are cool
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I dont have any of mine but @SpideyFunko is going to have a r4 iron patriot :D

Edit: just came across my mind that i maxed my 4* pre buffed OML (before buff was even announced) when he was still considered a bad champ. I really enjoyed playing with that guy and he was the one who took down thanos and maestro for me. Thats why i have him as my forum pic
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Oh forgot to add. I got a R2 6* UNDUPED Ægon :)
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    My first 5* R4 was Hawkeye, didn’t had any better champs. But he proved to be worth it for getting uncollected and beyond.
    However these days I dint find any good use of him.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

I dont have any of mine but @SpideyFunko is going to have a r4 iron patriot :D

Edit: just came across my mind that i maxed my 4* pre buffed OML (before buff was even announced) when he was still considered a bad champ. I really enjoyed playing with that guy and he was the one who took down thanos and maestro for me. Thats why i have him as my forum pic

It’s actually a superior iron man mate
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    r4 5* Daredevil netflix worst rank up ever
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

4* Scarlet Witch to r5 even though I don’t really need her I just ranked her up for fun.

i have a maxed version she is so useful in Act 5
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My craziest one that I enjoy is rogue at 5/65. She was also my first rank 5 champ.

Also have Kamala, ironman OG, loki, ebony naw at 4/55.
  • Options
    I once saw a R3 6 star green goblin(i think it was the all father's)
    another interesting R3 I saw was red skull(can't remember who)
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Don’t have any crazy ones really. I guess King Groot to R3 is as wild as I’ve gotten. Thanks 6.3.3 Mysterio.