**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Odd rank ups. Who are they?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
Mine is Rocket Raccoon as 5/65 and used gem on him

Winter soldier as 6* on 2/35 as my first R2/R5

Whats Yours?

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    ps . might take up 6* bpcw or gambit up next :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6* killmonger to rank 3, not the most odd but not a rankup seen very often
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    if i pulled a taskmaster and duped him i would bring him straight to r4 and if i got the iso and gold r5
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    soon to be r4 5 star Superior Iron Man. I’m actually rather enjoying him.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Let’s see
    Ant-Man 5/65, awakened him with a science gem and put around 119 science stones into him
    Ronin 5/65, absolutely love him
    Mister Fantastic 5/65, not exactly an odd one but not a common one it seems
    Thor Jane Foster 4/55
    And after I finish Act 6 Exploration (12 paths left) I’ll be taking Psylocke from r1 to r3
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    5* Bishop to R3
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Maybe not the craziest rank ups. Both have have uses.

Osfan8 said:

I love both of these champs
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Osfan8 said:

I love both of these champs
    Like I said, both have their place. Neither gets used every day, neither is a common rank up but I don’t regret either.
  • Kangfu176Kangfu176 Posts: 7
    5/65 Spider Gwen
    5/65 OG Thor
    5/65 Storm X
    R2 Vision Arkus
    R2 Cull
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Man I hope I get to the point of odd rank ups... but I’m not at that point. All my 5/65 champs I scrutinized for days or weeks before I finally took them to Rank 5. I guess my “oddest” Rank Up was Sentinel to Rank 5 over SE Spiderman but I made a very logical checklist about Sentinel’s utility compared to SE Spider-Man’s damage.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Once i have the resources I'm considering taking OG iron man from r2 to r5. He is also awakened.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Let’s see
    Ant-Man 5/65, awakened him with a science gem and put around 119 science stones into him
    Thor Jane Foster 4/55
    And after I finish Act 6 Exploration (12 paths left) I’ll be taking Psylocke from r1 to r3

Why Psylocke?
    Ugh Antman, antman antman
    I hate antman. Seems to come to my roster everywhere when I don't need him
    These days, I have no decent science champ as a 5*, and I have to look at that dreadful champ every day
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Let’s see
    Thor Jane Foster 4/55

I love psylocke, if you do it right, you can get a passive enervate that lasts permanently, with skill she's an absolute beast, worth an r5 and her sig helps with AAR. My wierdest is either r4 4* psylocke and Civil Warrior
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    OG Ultron used the generic AG from Labyrinth on him and throw already 80sigs. He is going straight to 5/65 as soon as I get the t1a needed.
    FRITO_Man said:

Let’s see
    Thor Jane Foster 4/55

Why Psylocke?
    These days, I have no decent science champ as a 5*, and I have to look at that dreadful champ every day
    He’s got a thread explaining Psylocke. Ant-Man can do work, check out Dominus Dave soloing 6.2 Symbiote Supreme with him.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Let’s see
    Thor Jane Foster 4/55

Why Psylocke?
    He’s got a thread explaining Psylocke. Ant-Man can do work, check out Dominus Dave soloing 6.2 Symbiote Supreme with him.
    Could've used torch
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Ebony maw to r4, I really like his animations and he has some interesting utility, just wish he hit harder
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    After finishing act 6 and get the stash full of catalysts, I started thinking about rank up's for fun, or "uniqueness".

Already r5 Ebony Maw. He is worse than I thought, but fun for short fights. I also r5 Hulkbuster since he is getting a buff.
    I'm planning to r5 tge following champions as well, sometime in the future: Ultron (lab), Proxima Midnight, Emma Frost, Ronin.
    I will still have some catalysts on overflow, so maybe I can think about Psylocke or any other champion I have as well
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    No odd 5* rank ups yet but when it was 4* I took Elektra to r5... She was my first and I still don't know why I did that :)
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    R4 Angela
    R4 Hawkeye
    R4 OG Hulk
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Thor Jane Foster. I need a few more catalysts until I can r3 her.
  • BertTheSilverSurferBertTheSilverSurfer Posts: 90
    edited May 2020
    Spidergwen and surfer to r5. Surfer isn’t that uncommon, because he’s a top prestige champ, but I ranked him up not for prestige reasons, but because I enjoy him.

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    6* Aarkus to R2 may be considered odd by some. And I got 5* Black Widow (DO) from early access and took her straight to R5 unawakened despite the mostly poor CCP reviews. She is just so fun to play. And it won't be odd in reality, but if Hulkbuster ends up buffed like his beta, he will likely be my next 6*R2, which will FEEL odd after so long thinking him a meme champ.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★