**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's your favorite team for missions?

I know there are lots of missions which require specific champions, but there are also pretty many of those that you can go through with just a universal team. So it's just interesting to me which team you usually use in most of the cases?
My favorite team is this:

There are 5 heroes of 5 different classes, lots of damage, lots of survivability, good synergies, some immunities and my favorite quake to go through the content that is insanely difficult with anyone else

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Big fan of this one especially the fury/sparkles synergy for ghost for increased duration of furies

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I tend to run with CAIW, Hype, G2099, NF, and Mojo for the average quest. I do the first fight with G2099 to prep her for taking down the boss, and use whoever is good for the next few fights as path clearers, and save NF for as long as I can or if there is a tricky node that a full two health bars would be good for. Mojo for the buff people like Hype, Hela, or people that don’t like getting debuffs since his degen is passive.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Unless I need a specific champion for easier time defeating a node (double immune for biohazard for ex) or a specific champion (always bring Boid for Mephistos) I usually run this team.

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake, Nick, Cmm, Havok and Guilly 2099 for me
  • Options
    OML, NF, CMM, G99, and i switch out the 5th usually with either Void, Arkus, or SS
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I usually use fire trinity, corvus and strange, unless there's something specific needed.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Main

Alt I have 2 teams depending on a few things

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    CAIW, CMM, Aegon, AA, Human Torch
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I use 4* max 20 warlock, 20 thing, 20 fury, 20 corvus and 5* R3 domino... sometimes bring in my 5* R3 VTD, 4* max 20 hyperion/SS/ 60 Magik depending on stuff and mood
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless I need something specific I just run Corvus and attack synergies for speed, and act 6 stuff I’ll use ghost trinity if I don’t need anything
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

A couple I really enjoy playing lately

I'd assume that's a r5 DS? If so, nice one.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Corvus, void, omega red, ogv, someone fun to mess around with like mojo... but let's be real, corvus is doing most of the fights because life is too short to waste it in eq.