**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ modifiers

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
Do they change weekly? I noticed one of the ones we used on map 1 isn’t there. It was one of the heroic modifiers. I don’t remember the name of it.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    They randomely pick 5 out of a pool of 8 to be made available to use in an AQ cycle i think.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    There are 8 overall modifiers in AQ. not sure about map1 but here more info

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/185244/alliance-quest-season-7-latverian-infiltration#latest

There will always be a selection of 5
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Championcritic
    Thanks

@TimeGenesis
    Thank you. That link didn’t have any info on the modifiers. I did find the original post on the introduction. I didn’t see any info on them changing weekly.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    They added 3 more to each level on top of the original 5 each.
    So original announcement only had original 5, and they did not cycle because there was only 5.

Look for announcement where they added the extra 3, and now each week (AQ Series) Kabam will randomly pick 5 of the 8 to be available for the whole week.

In some other thread I replied to in the past month or two, I had re-posted all the original plus the new Modifier Lists.
    @SummonerNR

Awesome, thanks
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Thebgj said:

Thank you. That link didn’t have any info on the modifiers. I did find the original post on the introduction. I didn’t see any info on them changing weekly.

@Thebgj It's on that link You just didn't properly read it maybe 😂

Here

edited May 2020
    @TimeGenesis

Thank you!

Wait..it WAZ on that link you posted, I should’ve read it with my eyes open.