**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Too many mystics/Time to restart?

I started this game 32 days ago and have earned duped versions of Magik, Ghost Rider, Mordo and soon Dr Strange and Dr Voodoo. I'll be able to earn an unduoed Hyperion before I'm out of the intermediate bracket and won't be able to earn any basic champs after that... I've earned unduoed versions of Vision, Ultron, Bp, Nightcrawler and X-23 from Crystals.

If I restarted the game today I'd be able to earn duped versions of DV, Hyperion, CA WW2, Cable, Howard the Duck, Gwenpool and X-23

I hVe a slow schedule over the next couple of months and don't mind the grinding. Is it worth it to restart now and have a better doversified collection of duped heroes going forward? Thanks for any advice. I want to do this the right way....

Comments

• Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    This sounds like a troll post. I have all the good champs, should I restart? Lol
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Too many mystics is not a thing.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    From the title, I thought this was a 'too many mystics in AW, need to change, mystics are too powerful' kind of post, but this is the opposite lol. Never thought i'd see someone with Magik, GR, mordo, DS, DV, Hyperion, NC, Ultron, X-23, vision question his luck.
    Dude, these are some of the best champs in the game right now. Honestly, you couldn't be in the intermediate bracket at a better time than this. So just rank them up and see how they eat up every aspect of the game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Why would you keep restarting if you never keep the Champs? Lol.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Seriously it seem like you're kidding.

It's a good time for restart just if you want Two accounts, the new one and the one you already have.
    Your current account is very good, hardly a new one will be better than it.
  • Options
    I know I have some good mystics. My question was directed to the balance of classes and the fact that both catalysts and signature stones are better off spread out along different classes

Put another way - which account would you prefer:

Duped Magik, Gr, Mordo, Dd, DV

Or
    Duped x-23, DV, CA-Ww2, GP, Htd, Cable