**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do offers like this even exist in the game??

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Whales. And the people who are desperate for rankups.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Worthwhile, yes?

No, Grandmaster. No it is not.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    My suggestion: have an “Offers” tab like the existing “Rewards,” “Cards,” etc. Put them there so I can check them periodically at my leisure. Don’t break up the game flow to tell me I can get 68 T2c shards for 50 units.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    "Limited time offer" Like i am supposed to care
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

The game is very different now compared with when it was in 2016/2017.

Then a T4BC cost 1k and I remember because I made a post that I bought it.
    So, at that time it could be fair value though I am sure there will be disagreements.

With 5-Star shards, T2A, awakening gems raining down (ok, a bit exaggerated) through free login calendars, this offer could have been changed.

Why it is not, is for the game developer to know and for us Summoner to find out.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

For the same reason many other things also in game look so 2017 (lesser/greater solo, war, loyalty crystals etc.). They are just outdated and forgotten like that by the developers. Sometimes it feels like none of them is playing the game 🤔
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Kabam needs to revamp everything. They need to take a good look.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

I bet you people accidentally click it and when you create a ticket, they don't refund you.

Easy unit drain on accidental clicks.

I’ve contacted support with an accidental 200ish offer tap and got my units back within 48 hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Wait you’re telling me you don’t want to spend an Odin on 2 T4B?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    "Don't forget" lmao. You can buy something by accident but you need a multi-step process to get rid of a garbage offer.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    It's called price anchoring. I'm sure they don't expect to sell many at that price like they don't expect to sell many of the crazy overpriced "offers".
    For example you see something on sale at 3000 units, next time you see it at 1000 units and think hey that's 66% off, what a bargain.