Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

1111213141517»

Comments

• Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 584 ★★★
    The level of fluff there has been so far is fine if the comms came out 3 or 4 weeks ago. We wouldn’t have expected specifics back then. But they‘ve had the best part of 2 months. All we get when we ask for more specifics is “we’ve not discussed that yet”. What have they been discussing for the last 2 months!

They’ve had feedback on how much AW is hated for years, pre-dating the feedback page by a LONG time. Yet they haven’t listened and make it worse season on season. I bet the CCP shat all over they’re plan and they’ve had to go back to the drawing board on it.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,560 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    It seems what kabam did produce something that was not well received by ccp so, I take that as a positive, kabam is taking feedback.

The bad part is new war is massively negative and does not feel like they did any beta testing. Even tier 6 is bad with 40+ kills in our bg defense other side quit. I expect 3-4 nova on ebb and flow and no diversity this war season it makes no sense to have diversity if the nodes will make you timeout.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,572 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I been waiting a week to see my Magneto have potential just to hear that it is being delayed even further UGH if you see the first few comments its positive and happy so they had to ruin it in a way or it wouldn't be Kabam mabey it's just another bug let's wait a month to find out
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,512 ★★★★
    Any update whats meant by “new crystals”? Are these Nexus, Class based Crystals, etc?