**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.4 to 5.2.6 advice

Guys, I want to start 5.2.4 to 5.2.6 with the attached team. Is it good enough?
Should I change or upgrade any of my benchwarmers?

Comments

• YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    I also have a 4* R3 Wolverine awakened.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Well there are some answers in https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/203760/5-2-4-is-huge-pain-in-the-ass#latest

Main thing is just give it a go, energy is cheap. If you're struggling come back and say what you're struggling with.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    You look good to go. Don’t get discouraged if you can’t handle Masochism or bane at the beginning, just watch YouTube vids for bane (mostly about paying attention to when bane expires) and give my handy dandy guide a read for masochism

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest
    Thanks. Almost ready to give it a go. I maxed out my 4* wolverine as well. I made 1 attempt, but cable popped up and destroyed my team. Also, I think I need Ultrons immunity to handle some of the effects.
    I'll read those threads, thnx. Also got an awake Dr doom 4* at r3, so will try to max him out as well.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Get started, but focus on ranking up that 5* BWCV. She can be a huge help as you move deeper into act 5.
    Role reversal doesn't seem to work. Anyone know why?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    YodaKaj said:

Role reversal doesn't seem to work. Anyone know why?

It works. You don't see a difference in pi or in the pre-fight window, but the damage and health difference is there. Also, your team looks good but I'd replace that 4* Venom with the 5* personally. I feel like the extra attack/health is gonna help a bit more than the awakened ability. Also, I would personally replace that Guillotine with Dormammu for 5.2.6. I know, his damage kinda sucks, but he's great for the Collector. Just spam double mediums and Sp2's. Corvus will be your MVP though. Don't waste team revives, use them if you need them, but just use single revives on Corvus if you can. 5.2.5 is easy. The first fight is gonna be the hardest. Use it as a training ground for Bane. Time your parries and intercepts so you're attacking while Bane is about to end on the opponent. You can space your hits out if you need to extend your time landing hits. Another tip is to start attacking late after your party instead of right away. I won't say anything about 5.2.4 cause the thread above is already great for it. Hope this helps!