**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst back to back 5* opening?

Comments

• Ant man, colossus, magneto, cyclops, ronan, Ironman, sup iron man, DD (Netflix).... ffs.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    I opened 50K of crystals (5 total)..... got colossus TWICE and Iron Fist threeee times.
    this was before the 6* shards otherwise would have been a step closer to a 6* champ hahhahaaaa
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    They're good if you dupe them though!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think back to back groots are the worst pulls but I haven’t heard of that happening yet
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Last three: Groot, Iron Man, Groot. Only basics, but still painful. YJ before that which isn't terrible but would definitely benefit from the dupe. After pulling SL and Magik in my first three shortly after 5*'s were introduced, both remain asleep among a bunch of also-rans in the 5* stable...like duped Red Mags, Colossus, Ronan, unduped IF and Juggs.

Dr. Zola
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    Iron Patriot

Those were my last two 5*.

But, I also duped my 5* SL, so they haven't all sucked.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Iron fist, winter soldier, iron fist
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I saw 3 IP pulls on Reddit from the Stark Spidey crystal. Brutal
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Groot, Winter Soldier, Red Cyclops were my last 3.

Winter Soldier is not too bad - his power drain and bleed are useful.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    couldve been worse and got colossus or she hulk and spider gwen is on my list of trash.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    mines are trasha3vc2oetkmdy.png
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

jane foster and hawkeye are good. I classify venom as trash since i wasted 5k 5 star shards trying to get taskmaster and failed.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    back to back IP for my first ever dupe
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Wait till you save up for 7-8 Featured crystals and then get only trash. That's even more fun.
  • I know someone who saved up for a feature. Only managed two, but gave it a punt anyway. Long story short, he got she hulk.

Twice.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★

jane foster and hawkeye are good. I classify venom as trash since i wasted 5k 5 star shards trying to get taskmaster and failed.

Jane Foster is my worst 5* to date, and before her I pulled HB and IP and my first 5* was groot. But jane is MAD weak for a 5*. Her L3 barely does 13% damage of the total health and that's if I landthe needle perfectly in the + 20% section. She has no redeeming qualities IMO. Unless I'm using her wrong?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    I got Kamala in two consecutive 5* openings, 2 weeks apart. I called Kabam every name under the sun. Now I have a duped Kamala taunting me.

I'd have sold her
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited February 2018
    Ant Man isnt bad once duped. Spider Gwen is, I admit, a little too passive-agressive, but you would be surprised how useful her Special 1 can be. I have been saved by it more times than i can count on all four limbs from an attack that I couldnt block or evade in time.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited February 2018
    KeWa wrote: »
    Damn you guys are unlucky.

I also had my share of unluch. Went for Medusa. Wanted to give it 2-3 tries. I had an cosmic AG. I got
    1. Venompool
    2. Storm
    3. Captain America

I was about to quit. Made a deal with myself. To used my last 5s shards to get Medusa or quit the game.
    4. Falcon

And then it happened
    5. Medusa

I was that close being free from this addiction...

Storm is pretty nice imo. She was my first 4* and I relied on her until I duped my BP.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Lmao BP is a great 5*. So many whiners in this post. U guys think you’re the only ones getting bad champ? Everyone has bad champs. U shouldn’t be ranking 4* champs over your 5* champs. 4* will only get u so far. Using 4* in act 5 will cost u a lot more than 5*. Duped or not u should rank up 5* before 4*. They hit harder and take less dmg from blocking.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I pulled back to back Luke Cages before he was buffed. Wasn't happy about it at the time.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59

Hawkeye isn't trash take him to 4/55 and have fun
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92
    ddqc3ozd18pt.png

Hulkbuster and she hulk... took her to r3 to use up expiring t4c.
  • My last two pulls were Juggs, one after the other. He's the only duped 5* I've got
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    This makes my 5* pulls feel like I have won the lottery....lol

My only 5*s so far
    1st. Hawkeye
    2nd. Agent Venom
    3rd. Venompool
    4th. Green Goblin

I use Hawkeye and venompool in AQ always. Agent Vemon, I can't find a good use for. Haven't tried GG yet as I just got him a couple days ago.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Pulled Loki and CW yesterday. Have fun at rank 1 boys.
    Raganator wrote: »
    Pulled Loki and CW yesterday. Have fun at rank 1 boys.

My 3/45 Loki carried me thru 5.4. Great for that chapter. I use in war if I think a KG will be on arc overload or a Medusa on stun immune
    Since this thread is still going I’ll post what I got since. December was a good month and I pulled

BP
    Voodoo
    AA
    Loki
    GG
    Colossus
    Quake