**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down [06/28]

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Whatever you reset to always make the game go down at the end of aq or aw, can you just make it go down like 4 hours earlier instead? Thanks.
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    edited June 2020
    Oh COME ON KABAM... AGAIN?? FIX your connection problems! Why wont you spend players money you receive, for BETTER SERVERS or somethin which will prevent you from having issues like that in future?? Your game is only one which have connections problems SO OFTEN!

(everyone who Agree with me click Disagree xD)
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Game is down and now my exp boost and energy Refill are going to waste. Not to mention war and aq -.- great job Kabam

@DarkEternity were you grinding act 4? I was doing the same. LMAO 🤣
    @SkyLord7000 Yep, since no change was coming I need to get to Level 60 ASAP.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well there goes to finishing AQ.....
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Really kabam last 40 mins aq yous take game down this is joke
  • PervyScholarPervyScholar Posts: 13
    I fully boosted up my champs hoping to take down 5.3.6 and the game went out midway through the Ultron fight... there goes my boosts and energy refills... thanks kabam...
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Any ETA?
    We still haven’t finished our AQ!
    What will happen if AQ run out before game goes up?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Come on guys stop yelling at kabam the hamsters need breaks too
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Three Days Grace - Let’s Start a Riot
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    i am so pissed off! decided to go for top 1% on sunday arena ,bwe also have not finished map6 aq. so double f..o.. kabam will lose my streak , wont get map6 crystal. also you blamingy conncetion that is perfect. you are a bunch of amateurs
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    I was spinning Crystal and Kabam Maintenance without notice
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Refund potions and items used in the last 30 minutes. That simple.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ok
  • 1980DRAGONUL401980DRAGONUL40 Posts: 1
    is not ok today 28.06 2020 at 19.47 almost close to finish the AQ and AW and we can't do that because the game is down and we cant login. Is not fair you guys makes us to lose the contest because of your bloody connections. Some of us we pay you a lot of money, for what ?? Can we know that . After that you came with some sheet rewards to close up the mount of everybody no?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @DarkEternity what’s your current level? I’m level 58 with over half the bar unfilled. My strategy is to look for paths with energy refills even if already completed... so much for leveling the roster 😐
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Our AQ have yet to finish.....what a great time
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    They do aim to please
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    More than anything else this would be the main reason to just let AQ permanently have 30 min AQ timers. I guarantee there’s going to be a ton of people demanding compensation because they can’t finish AQ/AW - especially on a weekend when people are probably busy with the fam etc. Just drop the timers and I guarantee there’d be no problem because 95% of people would have finished.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the inevitable compensation. What's that? All 3BGs finished about 4 hours ago? Free stuff for no inconvenience? Thanks Kabam!
This discussion has been closed.