**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down [06/28]

Comments

• Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Perfect timing as always.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike i hope that the compensation for this could involve one rung higher in rewards for peak milestones and rank, at a minimum
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Cue the masses saying they can’t finish AW or AQ now. Because leaving it to the last minute is the best way to manage.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    edited June 2020
    Are we not past 12 hours down time this month when you added both planned and unplanned downtime? Worst month yet?
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    @SkyLord7000 Currently doing the same, also finding which chapters take the least energy with the most fights so I can get more exp more efficiently.
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    For a long time people will leave this rotten game
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Shamir51 said:

Cue the masses saying they can’t finish AW or AQ now. Because leaving it to the last minute is the best way to manage.

Well that’s Kabam’s way to manage things, so why not ours? They didn’t have their roadmap articles ready ahead of time after all and they should have been completed and signed of when they announced them in the first place!
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Game back up now
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Game is down at the wrong time
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Shamir51 said:

Guess you forget different time zones
    Not really. My alliance has a proper mix of timezones- US, UK, EU, Hong Kong. Never seems to impact us. 556 and we finished about an hour ago. Maybe longer.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Waiting for those 1* to 6* tickets
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Sike
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Same rubbish, just another day.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Game down while AQ is still running. Good job. Compensation needed.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    There goes my 30 percent attack n health boost
  • I'm in the middle of AQ and out of nowhere "emergency maintenance?" Like come on what could possibly require emergency maintenance right now to go and shut the game down in the middle of AQ?
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    What waste tickets we run map6 normally rank in top 200 this **** gona ruin that now as we haven't got bosses down
  • Lipi92Lipi92 Posts: 6
    How long its gonna take? timing is terible..... people couldnt finish maps and wont be able to start aq on time
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Map 6. Three champion left. Lol.
  • Hobbes69Hobbes69 Posts: 23
    Really?!?!? Literally cost us the war as most of our team doesn’t get up till right now and we needed to clear a few more paths in aq. How is it that this always happens. Right at the end of aq or war! I have never asked for compensation but this is absolutely ridiculous. Something needs to be done!
This discussion has been closed.