**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible bug in Act 4

It's the 5th quest in act 4 chapter 4. Everytime I get to this point it automatically moves to Magik.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    4.4.5, have to start from middle area to go to left thru that tiny section (from Spidey, to WM, to Magic in your pic). See ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187395/4-4-5-bug#latest
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I had no luck with this exact issue in that thread, and one of the mods even closed down a different thread saying it wasn't a bug. In Seatin's 2019 video the path VERY CLEARLY goes the opposite way to the direction it currently moves.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Snizzbar said:

I had no luck with this exact issue in that thread, and one of the mods even closed down a different thread saying it wasn't a bug. In Seatin's 2019 video the path VERY CLEARLY goes the opposite way to the direction it currently moves.

Others have seen that originally it was indeed the other way around, but I think Kabam may just be saying “that is the way it is now, so just go that way”. (ie, not a bug).

But it does defy what is a general principle of “Always Moving Forward” from node to node (or if not forward, then at least exactly 90 degree sideways),

This node actually has you travel backwards at a 45 degree angle now. Not sideways, not forward. That is why there have been sooo many complaints/questions about it ever since it seemed to change sometime this year.
    And should actually be re-examined by Kabam.

Fine, if they want to keep the direction the way it is now, then at least move the relative positions of those left side section nodes to a little further up, so it doesn’t looks like you are ever going backwards.
  • Options
    Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

4.4.5, have to start from middle area to go to left thru that tiny section (from Spidey, to WM, to Magic in your pic). See ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187395/4-4-5-bug#latest

I just found out. But it's still a bug.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    It’s been like that the entire time. Just looks at the directions the little lines travel.