**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

squirrel girl or Elsa?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Both 5* unduped, who do you think better to rank up first? Thanks

squirrel girl or Elsa? 24 votes

squirrel girl
4%
Alfa_Pigeon 1 vote
Elsa
95%
Lvernon15KillerBee_samaDuke_SilverBoosterStqtsShafeeqnaikavonCiciliatoZombieZeddHedgedog387WordunkenEtjamaBonzodavidMauledKing_Leo321Hawkcrew2000OctoberstackOmedennFeroX_the_fat_heringMustafatehi2007Lucasjones98 23 votes

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Elsa
    Elsa Bloodstone all the way she can counter evade champions. She have two effects incinerate and Frost bite against which very less champions are immune to. Plus now with new synergy her debuffs duration is increased that means more damage.With Nick fury and quake synergy she becomes one of the best questing champions as well. With despair mastery she can reduce healing of her opponent basically stops the healing. My alliance member used Elsa Bloodstone for ABYSS Invisible Women.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Elsa.

But if you ever get Squirrel Girl awakened, lemme know.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Squirrel girl needs the dupe and I think she also needs a high sig
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Elsa
    Elsa brings a lot more to the table, Squirrel girl needs a high sig and unless you’ve already got Blade, Aegon, Stealth, KM and 200 stones ready for Hitmonkey they’re all above her in the pecking order.

Also, she’s severely handicapped in bleed immune matchups
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thanks for voting. So I goal for Elsa.
    I only used Squirrel Girl in arena and thus not very familiar with how good she is.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Elsa.

But if you ever get Squirrel Girl awakened, lemme know.

I have a spare skill AG but I’d rather save it for NF.