**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Matchmaking Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    The whole reason we're here is because people worried about what others have.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Then you can't call it War. If people are of the impression that Alliances are entitled to their spots because they spent the most and therefore deserve the top, and no one will catch up to them, then shut War down because that's not a competition. It's a monopoly. People aren't being really measured by their performance. They're taking Squatter's Rights for their spot. We pay the most so we deserve the most? Right.

By your logic we should just hand World Series to the highest spender. The spending gives you an advantage, a large one but you can still lose spending the most. The reality is if you do not spend you will have a very hard time, that is true of anything competitive.
    The #1 war alliance is nowhere close the top spending alliance either.
  • Options

No we're here bc people were betting byes all the way through the tiers while never facing anyone in their own tier. Please try to keep up dear
    No. They weren't getting byes. They were fighting Alliances with strengths in the same range as their own.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Arsoz what I’m saying is match with equal or close war ratings I don’t care what the hero rating is or anything else for that matter. Also when did Kabam put you on the team? Do they offer good benefits? Because I know for a fact I wasn’t looking for a response from you.
  • Options

No we're here bc people were betting byes all the way through the tiers while never facing anyone in their own tier. Please try to keep up dear
    No. They weren't getting byes. They were fighting Alliances with strengths in the same range as their own.
    No one cares if they were the same "strength" if they had to span 6 tiers to find the match
    They didn't just jump ahead. They earned their Tier based on their own Wars. You win, you go up. You lose, you go down. Same as anyone else. The fact that people keep holding on to this archaic view of how the system used to be and should be, but doesn't apply to Seasons, is ridonkeylous to me.
  • Options
    @Arsoz I was looking for a legitimate answer from mods not your opinions because I could careless for those. People can’t get any official answers when the thread is clogged with wanna be mods.
  • Options

No one cares if they were the same "strength" if they had to span 6 tiers to find the match
    They didn't just jump ahead. They earned their Tier based on their own Wars. You win, you go up. You lose, you go down. Same as anyone else. The fact that people keep holding on to this archaic view of how the system used to be and should be, but doesn't apply to Seasons, is ridonkeylous to me.
    They absolutely jumped ahead by never matching people in their own tier. There are absolutely some ridonkeylous things in this thread and probably 99% of them have been said by you
    They Matched people in their own Tier. People just don't like that lower Alliances had a higher Tier.
  • Options
    @Arsoz I never at any point complained that it was to hard what I asked is what numbers was the match up based off. If they are basing it off war rating that’s a big difference why I asked.
  • Options
    Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    3x war gets an unbalanced opponent
  • Options

• Options

This discussion has been closed.