Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Finally a non garbage 5* pull!

2»

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,044 ★★★
    Not sure I’d r5 him as it stands. R4 sure.

Doesn’t feel like an act 6 champ to me, act 5, variant, yes and I did a bit of v3 exploration with my r1 6* but same rank darkhawk, IMIW, r3 5* doc oc, r4 starlord all were more useful.

His block proficiency is a bit rubbish for later act 6 and he feels like a one trick pony but having said that I’m still getting used to him.

He destroyed the AON Canadian paths.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,217 ★★★★

Qfury said:

I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks

Good luck on that 6* crystal
    Got colossus, been debating taking my 5* up but will probably hold off for a little bit see if I can dupe this 6*, and get an omega red lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Qfury said:

I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks

Good luck on that 6* crystal
    Got colossus, been debating taking my 5* up but will probably hold off for a little bit see if I can dupe this 6*, and get an omega red lol
    Awesome that’s an amazing pulls congrats!