EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• jcville_chojcville_cho Member Posts: 23

Server can’t even keep the game up. Adding any extra to the hamsters spinning the wheel may kill them

I know eh.. I feel like such a hypocrite :D
  • adramelchadramelch Member Posts: 98
    This is getting beyond ridiculous right now. How can we finish AQ with all this maintenance going on. There are people in my alliance that can't even login because of the current state of the game. Please consider cancelling this round of AQ and restart it when the game is working properly
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Member Posts: 27
    Strike Force is up and running.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I just came back to the gym with my cousin (little town in Poland so people don’t really care to close their businesses haha) and was hoping the game was back up but still no luck
    Going to bed at an appropriate time. Feels weird.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    AGAIN???? LIKE TWICE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MADE, OR EVEN THRICE!!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,767 ★★★★★
    What would you want them to say? They've already acknowledged it's down.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Playing transformers forged to fight
  • KimilKimil Member Posts: 84

Going to bed at an appropriate time. Feels weird.

So true!
    Tiger360 said:

I just came back to the gym with my cousin (little town in Poland so people don’t really care to close their businesses haha) and was hoping the game was back up but still no luck

Go back for a second session, got to get those gains!
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Member Posts: 30
    Don't hold your breath
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Member Posts: 27
    I'm pretty sure Kabam keeps tabs on this info. I would LOVE to be able to login to an external webpage somewhere and login to see all my stats. That way it's not a burden to the live game server
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Enjoying 5 hours of online Eye healing school stuff yay!

Would you recommend?
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Over the past 24hrs, we've had like 3 unscheduled maintenances. Can we pls get like an official statement as to how these unexpected events(maintenances) will be addressed, i.e will we get compensation or not or are we gonna get arena repetitions or are we gonna get an extra day of aq or what??? As per Dev Diary's kabam did promise to be more transparent and here we are with nothing but players speculating how this will be addressed.
    It'd definitely be responsible to at least offer some clarity

being transparent does not mean you will get information when you want it, particularly when you wanted it is while all the people are busy fixing the issue.
  • Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Member Posts: 11
    Main problem that we cant plan our time accordingly. If its 2 days on maintenance its ok. But if you make your day time plan accordingly to aq/aw time its disappointing if they broke it. Thats make people crazy.
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    Acknowledging the family
  • MAdbossbrMAdbossbr Member Posts: 1
    WAITING...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Member Posts: 542 ★★★

Strike Force is up and running.

This is nothing to do with them 😬
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Was going to continue my MCU rewatch, but then i realized there’s a match in like 6 minutes and I think ill watch that.

anything’s better than last night. we suck so much. No goals in the entire tournament! What is this! from Hero to zero am I right?
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Member Posts: 91
    I would like it tbh. Was doing first run of 6.3. It was a smooth run till 6.3.4. I was fully boosted. So even a small compensation in form of boosts would be really appreciated. But as I voted, I don’t really think there will be any.

I'm pretty sure Kabam keeps tabs on this info. I would LOVE to be able to login to an external webpage somewhere and login to see all my stats. That way it's not a burden to the live game server

That’s a heck of an idea.
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Member Posts: 23
    Tiger360 said:

Johnny23 said:

Yes it is annoying with mt but they dont do it on purpose. They had to fix something. Ofc there will be compensation so stop crying and wait.

Just because you grind on this game 10 hours a day and spend mums credit card, thus these maintenances may not mean much for you, doesn’t mean the rest of the community have it the same way and are losing out on a lot
    Sure buddy

Was going to continue my MCU rewatch, but then i realized there’s a match in like 6 minutes and I think ill watch that.

anything’s better than last night. we suck so much. No goals in the entire tournament! What is this! from Hero to zero am I right?

Which tournament is this @SpideyFunko ?
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Member Posts: 33
    let's be honest. there's probably not going to be compensation. unless the contest is down for a longer period of time, they don't give out compensation for maintenance.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    At this point they should just make AQ free for the rest of the week and give everyone 100% exploration points towards what ever maps they're running.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Kimil said:

Which tournament is this @SpideyFunko ?
    MLS is back tournament. I’m an Atlanta United fan, so it’s really tough
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Kimil said:

Would you recommend?
    I don’t sweat in TFFTF so yea if you play it causally it’s fun
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    I’m just waking up
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    Ps4
This discussion has been closed.