**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about those who cant participate in showdown

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Did you not read the announcement?
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    edited July 2020
    As a Filipino, why not considering Philippines in the tournament? Filipino’s are a huge fan of marvel comics, movies, games and more. So why not consider Philippines?
  • RahulsjRahulsj Posts: 18
    Which one?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Because it can't. Read the announcement and other threads about it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Because it can't. Read the announcement and the other threads about the same topic
  • RahulsjRahulsj Posts: 18
    Why not my country that one? Nothing like that buddy we also have good players and shipping facility is also on i got those mroc medals shipped here so whats the prob?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Your countries laws make it very difficult and or costly to kabam if they wanted to have a competition there.
  • stexvel said:

stexvel said:

Really Kabam? You could have at least tried to include more than 34 countries. Plus its all online this year, no trips planned. I'm really disappointed.

Yeah, saw that. Pretty sure that competition laws in the left-out 150+ countries do nothing to stop them from including them. I work at a law firm in my country, Serbia, so I'm willing to help out about the law stuff, so someone from Kabam can get in touch if they want to.

And shipping feasibility? What shipping? They gonna send us shards via DHL?
    Competition Laws are different in every country, and some make it much more difficult for us to expand it as far as we would like. This is also our first time doing something like this, so we're going to have some growing pains.

Additionally, the rewards for Qualifitication include physical items that the winners must use to film themselves for the next round. Shipping items like that can become difficult.
  • stexvel said:

stexvel said:

Really Kabam? You could have at least tried to include more than 34 countries. Plus its all online this year, no trips planned. I'm really disappointed.

Yeah, saw that. Pretty sure that competition laws in the left-out 150+ countries do nothing to stop them from including them. I work at a law firm in my country, Serbia, so I'm willing to help out about the law stuff, so someone from Kabam can get in touch if they want to.

And shipping feasibility? What shipping? They gonna send us shards via DHL?
    Competition Laws are different in every country, and some make it much more difficult for us to expand it as far as we would like. This is also our first time doing something like this, so we're going to have some growing pains.

Additionally, the rewards for Qualifitication include physical items that the winners must use to film themselves for the next round. Shipping items like that can become difficult.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Show up is available for all countries we need something special to make a fair game
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

While I get legal reasons I’m however also a bit opposed to giving the best rewards in the game but only available to certain countries
    A generic 2-3 gem and a max sig stone combined with any champ you want if you win

So, you are saying that just because lots of countries have crappy laws that prevents Kabam from offering the tournament in said countries that Kabam should nerf the rewards because of all the bad laws that those countries have?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Jesus why can't people just add to open threads instead of creating new ones.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    True. Where does it state the winner’s reward?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Jesus why can't people just add to open threads instead of creating new ones.

More like they should read the announcement first

Hi. I would like to participate but I am from the Philippines. I have relatives in the US that can receive those items on my behalf if you allow me to participate. Is it possible? if registration would be a problem, I can use vpn and pick the state of my relatives in the US when I play.

Makes sense. But when the items are shipped to your relative’s, then shipped to you, you might miss the deadline.

Not to mention that there’s going to be only one winner and there’s a high chance no one speaking here asking for exceptions will win.
  • Vis4VendettaVis4Vendetta Posts: 0
    Dear Kabam ,
    I was utterly shocked to see that India as a country was not included in Summoner Showdown 2020 !!!
    Do we lack the potential , the skill towards this game ?? I don't think so.
    It's high time you should include India in SSD 2020 & not offend the emotions & under estimate the potential of the Indian mobile gamer.
    Hope to see a positive response from your side.
    I myself am Indian and have been playing this game ethically for more than 6 years.

Thanks & Regards ,
    V is 4 Vendetta.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Dear Kabam ,
    I was utterly shocked to see that India as a country was not included in Summoner Showdown 2020 !!!
    Do we lack the potential , the skill towards this game ?? I don't think so.
    It's high time you should include India in SSD 2020 & not offend the emotions & under estimate the potential of the Indian mobile gamer.
    Hope to see a positive response from your side.
    I myself am Indian and have been playing this game ethically for more than 6 years.

Thanks & Regards ,
    V is 4 Vendetta.

It’s your government.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Read the announcement. Kabam simply can’t do it. Also you can’t have been playing this game for over 6 years, it hasn’t even existed that long.
  • qw67qw67 Posts: 43
    Hundreds and thousands of people in India play this game. Because it has become so popular. If you don't enable Summoner showdown in India people will be very disheartened
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    and also why south africa is not included
  • Also, Indian regions not allowed for Marvel Insider...
  • RealERRealER Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit when is Africa getting to participate in Summoner Showdown? Or is it considered to be included the last? And why was it not considered this year? Or maybe make African Summoner Showdown, everybody saying this is the biggest event in game to ever happen how so if other countries are excluded!!! What's big about that!?
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    @unoobmepro same reason as I stated above.