**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The champion nerf comp

Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I was just wondering if people who beated the champion will get compensation? Because he is gonna be nerf next week. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    We’ll get it once ALL the Act 6 changes are live, projected to be sometime before December.

Source: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212198/6-2-6-champion-boss-fight-and-act-6-adjustments-compensation-and-the-future#latest
  • Options
    But why wait till all act 6 is nerf if they gonna nerf theb6.2.6 champion next week give compensation next week for that
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Because they haven’t yet decided how compensation will be tiered for different players. I imagine it’s a pretty huge undertaking to ensure that it’s handled as fairly as possible. Be patient.
  • Options
    Thats understandable for me
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gil0610 said:

Thats understandable for me

I think they also wanted to get the champion nerf out asap, so less people would struggle. they could have waited and done it all at once, then more people would have to wait or struggle
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    There’s a huge amount of variance between players’ achievements.
    6.1 - 6.4 Completion
    Individual chapter exploration
    Total Act exploration
    In this case, possibly even 6.2.6 exploration.

A Player who has explored 6.4 shouldn’t get the same as someone who has just done 1 run through Act 6 etc etc. It’s going to be a big undertaking.

I’m assuming compensation is going to be tiered by chapter completion, then additional compensation per chapter explored.