**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.6 or boss rush?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I was currently hoarding some units for 5.2.6 but then I remembered the boss rush. I'm ok at the game but it really gave me some trouble. I ended up using 200 units on the first day but I really need the rank up resources and the 5-star shards. BTW, how much units do you guys think the mega boss rush will cost for me? I have 4 4* 5/50s and 1 3/45 5 star. So what's your guy's opinion? I feel like the boss rush will give me way better rewards. (I'm doing master so in total if I do everything I will get 10k 5 star shards, 6 t4b, 6 t4cc, 1 t2A which is super valuable to me, 9000 T5B also very valuable, and 6 T1A meh.)

5.2.6 or boss rush? 66 votes

66%
Ayushk12Lvernon1516wegnerkCassyMenkentShtickRickRepto23DRTOmanveertherealDjinRodomontade_BoiHera1d_of_Ga1actusBahubaliTimeGenesisThicco_ModeBonzodavidPřìņče01Powerpellet55MauledEdeuink 44 votes
Mega boss rush thingy
33%
TerrasolopoloHammerbro_64DonnymeijCrazyjack719Wulfgar79MitriaxJChanceH9AnthinhoKevanproGNBSAIRazeStrikePancake_FaceTripleUM_Master19MCOCHazzaCaptainGameŘïdđhįmodishika123Thanks_D19 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Boss rush has a 55 day timer so you should be fine to get it done after
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Boss rush has a 55 day timer so you should be fine to get it done after

]
    Thats a good idea but for the Omega boss rush what will it be like? Will it be like significantly harder than the ones before? I just want to make sure I can do it.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mega boss rush thingy
    Omega from what I understand has all previous fights plus one final fight for a total of 31 fights.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Becoming Uncollected unlocks so much more reward potential
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    boss rush 10K shards uncollected a whole new game
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Go for collector as long the poutines are not expired.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

BTW, how much units do you guys think the mega boss rush will cost for me?

If you're spending units now, a lot. If you want to guestimate the difficulty of Omega week, imagine redoing week 1 but all the fights were boosted to the same numbers as the CMM boss. Now imagine doing five of those all at once. Now imagine a boss at the end harder than all of those. That's probably somewhere in the ballpark of what Omega is going to look like.

I would focus on 5.2.6, become Uncollected, and in the meantime pick off the Boss Rush difficulties you can do without spending. The rewards always look juicy in the higher tiers but if you have to spend units and aren't made of money this is an unsustainable chase. If you're going to spend, spend on something specific that will give you long term benefits and isn't just one more thing to spend on.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    Mega boss rush thingy
    I always recommend going for temporary content over permanent to maximize potential rewards.

With that said, you’re going to have a hell of a time in the top difficulty with your roster, so I probably wouldn’t spend a unit on it, and just use it as a practice tool.

If you can get Thing and Diablo down without units, and have a counter for Sinister then you’re probably good to do the whole thing.
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Do it because compensation is going to come soon