**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this a good team for Labyrinth of Legends?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    you're gonna have a tough go at it ... but with enough skills and Unit Man in your back pocket .. it might get you there.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Honestly, I’d wait until you can rank up a better team.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I don't think Domino with incinerate trinity is good for LOL because of limber especially your is only rank 4. Too expensive for my liking.
  • Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

I don't think Domino with incinerate trinity is good for LOL because of limber especially your is only rank 4. Too expensive for my liking.

She's rank 5 maxed. With Massacre synergy, you can totally avoid Limber. That's why flaming trinity is really good for labyrinth completion

Honestly, I’d wait until you can rank up a better team.

Domino is maxed, i'm taking her for all of the fights except Magik . HT is rank 4, i'm not planning to max him anytime soon. He's here just for the Magik fight.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Yeah they're completely wrong. Domino easily destroys your first LOL path, i did it with her and 800 units plus some revives in the stash when i was very unprepared and much worse at the game. She makes path 1 pathetic. She can take magik if you have pacify/petrify (i forget which one) at r3. Kill off fury for the extra attack, cant think of a last slot honestly, your team is already great. I used cable and sinister for my last two slots at the time.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you didn’t read before, this is a good guide for using domino trinity in LOL
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/a1sdeb/my_first_lol_run_with_domino_easy_path/

No need to do LOL for your account currently focus on variants

I'm not doing it for the rewards. I'm looking at it as an achievement

Yeah they're completely wrong. Domino easily destroys your first LOL path, i did it with her and 800 units plus some revives in the stash when i was very unprepared and much worse at the game. She makes path 1 pathetic. She can take magik if you have pacify/petrify (i forget which one) at r3. Kill off fury for the extra attack, cant think of a last slot honestly, your team is already great. I used cable and sinister for my last two slots at the time.

So should I take Human Torch for Magik or just leave the slot for Ant Man? For those evade charges