**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this a good team for Labyrinth of Legends?

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    you're gonna have a tough go at it ... but with enough skills and Unit Man in your back pocket .. it might get you there.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Honestly, I’d wait until you can rank up a better team.
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I don't think Domino with incinerate trinity is good for LOL because of limber especially your is only rank 4. Too expensive for my liking.
  • Options
    Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

I don't think Domino with incinerate trinity is good for LOL because of limber especially your is only rank 4. Too expensive for my liking.

She's rank 5 maxed. With Massacre synergy, you can totally avoid Limber. That's why flaming trinity is really good for labyrinth completion
  • Options

Honestly, I’d wait until you can rank up a better team.

Domino is maxed, i'm taking her for all of the fights except Magik . HT is rank 4, i'm not planning to max him anytime soon. He's here just for the Magik fight.
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Yeah they're completely wrong. Domino easily destroys your first LOL path, i did it with her and 800 units plus some revives in the stash when i was very unprepared and much worse at the game. She makes path 1 pathetic. She can take magik if you have pacify/petrify (i forget which one) at r3. Kill off fury for the extra attack, cant think of a last slot honestly, your team is already great. I used cable and sinister for my last two slots at the time.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you didn’t read before, this is a good guide for using domino trinity in LOL
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/a1sdeb/my_first_lol_run_with_domino_easy_path/
  • Options

No need to do LOL for your account currently focus on variants

I'm not doing it for the rewards. I'm looking at it as an achievement
  • Options

Yeah they're completely wrong. Domino easily destroys your first LOL path, i did it with her and 800 units plus some revives in the stash when i was very unprepared and much worse at the game. She makes path 1 pathetic. She can take magik if you have pacify/petrify (i forget which one) at r3. Kill off fury for the extra attack, cant think of a last slot honestly, your team is already great. I used cable and sinister for my last two slots at the time.

So should I take Human Torch for Magik or just leave the slot for Ant Man? For those evade charges