**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Season Rewards poll

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Gold 1 gets a full 5*, Every single tier of gold gets more than half a 5*

Half a 5-Star. Do you really think we want to do 12 wars for just 'More than a 5-Star'? UCEQ offers more than that.
    You are still not getting it. No gold rank offers half a 5*, they all offer more than half, 2 of the 3 significantly more. If you do not actually know what the rewards are you probably should not be making poorly made arguments.
    I’d still have the same point and argument if it was a SINGLE full 5 star
    Interesting, cause gold 1 gets a full 5* and a quarter of a 6*. G2 gets nearly a full 5* and 1000 6* shards. 6* shards are vastly more valuable than 5* shards, and gold war is significantly easier than uncollected EQ.
    You can do minthly EQ in a few hours. This is months long content
    Wars take a few minutes every 2 days, it is not like you are having to play constantly for hours every day for a month.
    A few minutes every 2 days? Really? That's like saying Map 7 takes a few minutes every 24 hours...
    yes, really. Even if you clear every mob on your path the max you can get is 12, with the vast majority of fights being under 3 minutes in length. On average players will actually have 5 or 6 fights per war, meaning less than 20 minutes per war. Multiply that by 12 and you get 240m, or 4 hours, maybe slightly longer than a good player can do uceq, but you dont have to be that good for gold wars.

In addition every win you get nets you smaller doses of shards as well, increasing the amount of shards you get for the season.
    Even with all the shards you have proposed, it's still not worth it. That's the reason my ally dropped to 2BGs and why I haven't moved to a higher tier war alliance.

You also don't just have to spend time on wars. You spend on pots and revives. This season I've dropped 4k-7k glory on pots and revives and a few hundred units.
    My ally landed in S1, but we could've landed in G3. Possibly G2 if we did 3BGs. Either way, the rewards still suck. T5B and T2A is great and all, but again, that can be bought w/ glory. The 6-Star shards are decent.

So yeah, not worth it.
    With an account that requires such high resources such as 6* shards, you should be able to hold your own in plat4/gold1. Also, most people haven’t been mentioning that for winning a plat4 war, you get 80 6* shards and 1000 5* shards about. For winning a gold 3 war, you also get shards etc.
    I personally don't require 6-Star shards. For me, I target 5-Star shards so I can build my roster but for 6.2, 6.3 and later, 6.4. Winning wars gives a decent amount of shards, but I like the loyalty better tbh.
    Then gold 2-3 should suffice. It gives a good amount of 5* shards from winning wars and from season rewards.
    The rewards aren't great for the effort in all honesty. I'd be better off exploring Master and UCEQ on a monthly basis. I'd get more shards.
    Even plat4 war doesn’t take that much effort for me. And it takes almost no time. Uc eq and master eq take way more time, and they’re super boring. I haven’t even done uc eq or master eq in 2 months because it’s a waste of time and energy.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Half a 5-Star. Do you really think we want to do 12 wars for just 'More than a 5-Star'? UCEQ offers more than that.
    You are still not getting it. No gold rank offers half a 5*, they all offer more than half, 2 of the 3 significantly more. If you do not actually know what the rewards are you probably should not be making poorly made arguments.
    Interesting, cause gold 1 gets a full 5* and a quarter of a 6*. G2 gets nearly a full 5* and 1000 6* shards. 6* shards are vastly more valuable than 5* shards, and gold war is significantly easier than uncollected EQ.
    Wars take a few minutes every 2 days, it is not like you are having to play constantly for hours every day for a month.
    A few minutes every 2 days? Really? That's like saying Map 7 takes a few minutes every 24 hours...
    yes, really. Even if you clear every mob on your path the max you can get is 12, with the vast majority of fights being under 3 minutes in length. On average players will actually have 5 or 6 fights per war, meaning less than 20 minutes per war. Multiply that by 12 and you get 240m, or 4 hours, maybe slightly longer than a good player can do uceq, but you dont have to be that good for gold wars.

In addition every win you get nets you smaller doses of shards as well, increasing the amount of shards you get for the season.
    Even with all the shards you have proposed, it's still not worth it. That's the reason my ally dropped to 2BGs and why I haven't moved to a higher tier war alliance.

You also don't just have to spend time on wars. You spend on pots and revives. This season I've dropped 4k-7k glory on pots and revives and a few hundred units.
    My ally landed in S1, but we could've landed in G3. Possibly G2 if we did 3BGs. Either way, the rewards still suck. T5B and T2A is great and all, but again, that can be bought w/ glory. The 6-Star shards are decent.

So yeah, not worth it.
    With an account that requires such high resources such as 6* shards, you should be able to hold your own in plat4/gold1. Also, most people haven’t been mentioning that for winning a plat4 war, you get 80 6* shards and 1000 5* shards about. For winning a gold 3 war, you also get shards etc.
    I personally don't require 6-Star shards. For me, I target 5-Star shards so I can build my roster but for 6.2, 6.3 and later, 6.4. Winning wars gives a decent amount of shards, but I like the loyalty better tbh.
    Then gold 2-3 should suffice. It gives a good amount of 5* shards from winning wars and from season rewards.
    The rewards aren't great for the effort in all honesty. I'd be better off exploring Master and UCEQ on a monthly basis. I'd get more shards.

100%ing master and UCEQ requires a lot more effort (time) Also master requrds are like 2750 5* shards and UC is 7500 5* shards, it takes both together to match or beat gold1 or 2.
    100%ing Master requires no effort. 100% UCEQ Chap 1 and 2 is very straightforward. Chap 3 is also not too bad. Together, they would give 10,750 5-Star shards and 2.5k 6-Star shards which is more than both Gold 1 and 2. Get your facts straight.
    It requires time, topically a few hours, and time is effort, even still you only get 2750 shards for that. UC takes considerably longer.

Also if you read my statement I stated that it takes both together to match or beat gold 1 and 2, maybe get your facts straight.
    Over the span of a month, it barely takes anytime if spread out properly. Together, they make up over 10k shards which is what I said from the BEGINNING.
    And war does not take much time spread out over a month either, again, for the average player it will be less time than completing both versions of the EQ.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.

100%ing master and UCEQ requires a lot more effort (time) Also master requrds are like 2750 5* shards and UC is 7500 5* shards, it takes both together to match or beat gold1 or 2.
    100%ing Master requires no effort. 100% UCEQ Chap 1 and 2 is very straightforward. Chap 3 is also not too bad. Together, they would give 10,750 5-Star shards and 2.5k 6-Star shards which is more than both Gold 1 and 2. Get your facts straight.
    It requires time, topically a few hours, and time is effort, even still you only get 2750 shards for that. UC takes considerably longer.

Also if you read my statement I stated that it takes both together to match or beat gold 1 and 2, maybe get your facts straight.
    Over the span of a month, it barely takes anytime if spread out properly. Together, they make up over 10k shards which is what I said from the BEGINNING.
    And war does not take much time spread out over a month either, again, for the average player it will be less time than completing both versions of the EQ.
    I'm not arguing which one is more time consuming. That much is obvious. I'm arguing the numbers and I just showed you that Master and Uncollected EQ combined offer more 5 and 6-Star shards than a season of Gold 1-3 and below.

The rewards are still not worth it in Gold 2 and below. If you think that a Season of Gold wars shouldn't offer more than what the monthly EQ does, then idk what to tell you.
    Except you are claiming that something that is easier and less time consuming, war, should get more rewards. You have to compare apples to apples, especially since the amount of time was listed as the primary issue surrounding war.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.

I'm not arguing which one is more time consuming. That much is obvious. I'm arguing the numbers and I just showed you that Master and Uncollected EQ combined offer more 5 and 6-Star shards than a season of Gold 1-3 and below.

The rewards are still not worth it in Gold 2 and below. If you think that a Season of Gold wars shouldn't offer more than what the monthly EQ does, then idk what to tell you.
    Except you are claiming that something that is easier and less time consuming, war, should get more rewards. You have to compare apples to apples, especially since the amount of time was listed as the primary issue surrounding war.
    War is much harder than the monthly EQ and costs way more. How the heck is war easier than EQ exactly?
    Because you can do war in gold and spend no items, again if you are spending it is probably outside your base skill level. You do 4-7 nodes per war and done.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.

War is much harder than the monthly EQ and costs way more. How the heck is war easier than EQ exactly?
    Because you can do war in gold and spend no items, again if you are spending it is probably outside your base skill level. You do 4-7 nodes per war and done.
    Let's not be stupid here. Your not going to do any season of war itemless unless you are in a super relaxed ally or you don't do any relatively difficult fights.
    Monthly EQ can be done itemless depending on the boss though.
    I am in a plat 4/3 guild and do not spend, the only time I buff up is if I am taking on a boss and I only use buffs I get from free things in the game. This is in plat. I died maybe 4 times last season to non bosses and that was due to my stupidity, or mistakes. I routinely do and 1 shot the korg mini and typically in the top 5 for contribution in the war overall. It has nothing to do with being in a relaxed guild or the difficulty of the fights, because all my fights are more difficult than yours.

If I moved up to plat1/2 or higher then I would spend mostly to makeup for my lack of perfection.

• Options
    Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.

Let's not be stupid here. Your not going to do any season of war itemless unless you are in a super relaxed ally or you don't do any relatively difficult fights.
    Monthly EQ can be done itemless depending on the boss though.
    I am in a plat 4/3 guild and do not spend, the only time I buff up is if I am taking on a boss and I only use buffs I get from free things in the game. This is in plat. I died maybe 4 times last season to non bosses and that was due to my stupidity, or mistakes. I routinely do and 1 shot the korg mini and typically in the top 5 for contribution in the war overall. It has nothing to do with being in a relaxed guild or the difficulty of the fights, because all my fights are more difficult than yours.

If I moved up to plat1/2 or higher then I would spend mostly to makeup for my lack of perfection.

I’m generally in this same boat. Don’t spend on war, and I take bosses and minis etc most wars.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

So yeah, not worth it.
    Even plat4 war doesn’t take that much effort for me. And it takes almost no time. Uc eq and master eq take way more time, and they’re super boring. I haven’t even done uc eq or master eq in 2 months because it’s a waste of time and energy.
    They definitely are boring. But as far as the numbers go (As far as shards), they are more worth doing than a season of war. That is worrisome.
    In general I think war is better all around.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Your leaving out the part where u don’t have ya best 8 champs for 24 hours and placement but that won’t fit your narrative so...

• Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    The thing is, when the top tier spenders started talking boycott they INSANLEY buffed their rewards and left the rest of us pretty much where we was before the “rewards buff”
  • Options
    Yes
    MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Your leaving out the part where u don’t have ya best 8 champs for 24 hours and placement but that won’t fit your narrative so...

that is probably because I dont have my best 8 champs locked out for 24 hours..... The only thing I lose that I would use in other content is my 2099, which I have other techs that can do almost as good.

We are talking about rewards for advanced players, not newbs right?
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

that is probably because I dont have my best 8 champs locked out for 24 hours..... The only thing I lose that I would use in other content is my 2099, which I have other techs that can do almost as good.

Ofc you can do other content with your B-team. But when war is up, I'm not just going to jump into V3 with my 5/50 ghost and my r2/1 techs when I have my r4 sentinel in war.
    And neither am I, I am going to jump into 6.4 to 100% with corvus, domino, HT, SS, OR, warlock, namor etc. If you only have 8 champs before you are reaching into max 4*s then I dont know what to tell you. I am pretty sure that it is not expected for gold tier alliances to be using war to jump through rosters that quickly and bypass content
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

MetalJake said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ofc you can do other content with your B-team. But when war is up, I'm not just going to jump into V3 with my 5/50 ghost and my r2/1 techs when I have my r4 sentinel in war.
    And neither am I, I am going to jump into 6.4 to 100% with corvus, domino, HT, SS, OR, warlock, namor etc. If you only have 8 champs before you are reaching into max 4*s then I dont know what to tell you. I am pretty sure that it is not expected for gold tier alliances to be using war to jump through rosters that quickly and bypass content
    I can run both AQ and AW with 5 and 6-Stars and I'll have 2 r3s left before going into maxed 4-Stars. I was just using Ghost as an example because she's tech and I was talking about V3.

Nobody is using war to 'bypass content'. The rewards aren't good enough to do that.
    Thats the point, you want to buff those rewards to the point of making that possible.
  • Options
    Mcoc_alMcoc_al Posts: 46
    If you do ten wars in say tier 6 in gold 2 with 2 bgs and you win said wars you will get roughly 6k 5 star shards. A bunch of 4 star shards. Lots of glory. Half a t5b another 8k 5 star shards, 1k 6 star shards, 3 t2 alpha and some t4 catalysts. If you think you can get that from uc and master event quest then you and me must be playing different games
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't really care about 5* shards, and 6* shards are only available for top tiers. But the amount of 6* shards isn't enough for me to deal with all that stress of high tier wars, like moving in time, being available on line or wherever else... I just pass
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Yes
    MetalJake said:

I feel since the top of the game was willing to try and orchestrate a boycott Kabam made the rewards so juicy for them while leaving the rest of the pee ons with less that a 5 star crystal no t5b amount no 6 star shards for playing this game religiously for a whole months worth of content to get garbage compared to today’s meta.. t4b is like candy nowadays. It’s just not worth it imo and I run 2 war profiles all month for “ not worth it rewards”

lol, what boycott? A few self-serving chancers came up with half-assed and contradictory complaints not even asking for any proper change, at a time when there was no content they would be spending money on anyway, and decided before the 4th of July offers that their demands had been met even though no-one knew what the demands were. It was all a huge farce. That alliance is also nowhere near getting top rewards so they barely benefit from the buff too.

• Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Don't like the rewards ? Don't play AW

Simples!!!!

the difference in difficulty at the top is crazy. At tier 5 and above is when you get all sorts of BS fights with the interaction of the global along with the nodes on the map that you really need to have a wide roster and be willing to use lots of items to boost and heal up between each fight.

If you guys are happy to do that then join an alliance capable of pushing.

AW tier 6 and below is super chilled and can be done with very limited items and skill just need to strategize on the best champions to bring to clear path.

If you are spending 4-5k Glory and units at silver 1 then you are clearly not good enough to be getting 6* shards. at tier 6 ( Gold 1 level) i spend 0 items while clearing on average 8-10 fights a map with mini bosses and boss included. At Tier 5 and above i have to use some items because you face harder champions, nodes and global.

The harsh reality is if you want better rewards you need to be capable of clearing harder AW maps then the ones you currently are clearing.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Don't like the rewards ? Don't play AW

Simples!!!!

the difference in difficulty at the top is crazy. At tier 5 and above is when you get all sorts of BS fights with the interaction of the global along with the nodes on the map that you really need to have a wide roster and be willing to use lots of items to boost and heal up between each fight.

If you guys are happy to do that then join an alliance capable of pushing.

AW tier 6 and below is super chilled and can be done with very limited items and skill just need to strategize on the best champions to bring to clear path.

If you are spending 4-5k Glory and units at silver 1 then you are clearly not good enough to be getting 6* shards. at tier 6 ( Gold 1 level) i spend 0 items while clearing on average 8-10 fights a map with mini bosses and boss included. At Tier 5 and above i have to use some items because you face harder champions, nodes and global.

The harsh reality is if you want better rewards you need to be capable of clearing harder AW maps then the ones you currently are clearing.

No, no and no. What are you talking about?
    he is talking about the victory rewards for each war.