**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs for Summer Smackdown - BETA

The defenders are HT, Invisible Woman, Anihilus, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, and lastly, Namor as boss.

Best team for finishing the quest with ease?

Comments

• DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    colossus ran through ht ebony iw and namor with ease. used voodoo on annihilus and cull
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    NF, CAIW, SS, Ghost, and someone to tag along.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Colossus, OR, BWCV, Warlock and CAIW was my team. Pretty easy even with my scrub play against Annihilus and IW.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    i used Torch, Sym Supreme, Colossus, Archangel and Doctor Doom ... that's one of my go-to squads that can tackle pretty much anything ... it was a good experience for me using this team.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    this is very easier than the previous one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Used a team of 4* quake, rank 4 5* void, rank 4 5* havok, 4* stealthy and 4* voodoo to solo epic with no items.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Quake still my MVP for ebony maw, HT and IW. Against annihilus and cull BWCV and doom will be good.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Vs ebony maw make sure you don't end two combos with the same attack or else it will miss
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used stealthy for torch, quake for the next two, aa for the next two, and colossus and warlock for the last one. warning, the namor boss is pretty tanky, so bring someone with lots of crits
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I used stealthy for torch, quake for the next two, aa for the next two, and colossus and warlock for the last one. warning, the namor boss is pretty tanky, so bring someone with lots of crits

I used void against the namor for the passive damage, and also reverse spite and to some extent his Regen. Easy solo!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I used Fury, SymSup, HT, KM and Void

https://youtu.be/ZRAuOt-n83M
  • I uses NF, CV, CMM, Void and G99
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Fury - iw
    Domino - ht
    Sym supreme - annihilus and cull
    Torch - maw
    Cmm - namor

These are not prefect counters or anything just a list of champs i used and against who
  • J_jones_41389J_jones_41389 Posts: 86
    Rulk, domino, [massacre], magik, another domino (optional sub for heimdall since didnt need). Rulk for ht and maw. Magik for annihilus and cull. Domino for invisible woman and namor
  • J_jones_41389J_jones_41389 Posts: 86
    Reference said:
    Hm like how ukm video shows he has cached list filters already
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I used Fury for Torch, Doom for Annhilus and Cull, Beardo for Maw, Warlock for IW and Namor.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Colossus for Torch, Doom for Annihilus and Cull, Wasp for Maw, OR for IW and Namor.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    IW is the most painful one for me. I used CAIW.
    Others just shared among Hype, Domino, Sunspot and Ghost.