Which dual class crystal should I go for?

Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Member Posts: 146

Which dual class crystal should I go for? 23 votes

Skill/mutant
21%
NumanTHE_KING_0602Spiderkiller69VercingetorixDonDoflamingo 5 votes
Mystic/science
65%
SnakeEyes69FrostyTerraSamuel030sLunaeAdvShafeeqZipiodot_dittoH3t3rSpideyFunkolowlevelplayerMuffinBrainGr8TonyStarkNameless_IW 15 votes
Tech/cosmic
4%
unoobmepro 1 vote
Keep going for basic
4%
LivingLegendx 1 vote
Go for featured
4%
xxKyojinxx 1 vote

Comments

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    basic is now worthless, you should not go for basic ever
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Member Posts: 146
    Lormif said:

basic is now worthless, you should not go for basic ever

I was wondering that. I’m more afraid of getting burned by a featured to be honest. I’m opening about 3 to 4 every 2weeks or so
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think for pretty much everyone, tech comsic is the worst. you don't have any amazing science champs, but you have some pretty good mystics. your mutant roster is pretty good and you have warlock in tech but could use more. if probably go science mystic

I think for pretty much everyone, tech comsic is the worst. you don't have any amazing science champs, but you have some pretty good mystics. your mutant roster is pretty good and you have warlock in tech but could use more. if probably go science mystic

I’ve been aiming for a capiw but have yet to pull him. I have 4 science gems waiting for the right one to use it on
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Mystic/science

I'm personally going for the tech/Cosmic crystals as I really only have 2 tech champs that are useable (IMIW, Doc oc). Out of all the champs in that Crystal's 28 I would be happy pulling.
    Thanks for the votes. I think I’ll go for mystic/science. I have good mystics i want to dupe and my science champs need a boost. I was thinking skill was more of a weakness for me but this eq taught me its science
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I'm personally going for the tech/Cosmic crystals as I really only have 2 tech champs that are useable (IMIW, Doc oc). Out of all the champs in that Crystal's 28 I would be happy pulling.
    yeah it definitely depends on your roster.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    Mystic/science
    You need these
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Mystic/science
    You have three science champs