**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With the Magneto buff we need to fix the #metal situation

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I’m confused

Currently, magnetism obly reduced ability accuracy, and provides no more additional abilities.
    OML and Archangel and immune to ability accuracy modifications and therefore magnetism isn't applied on them
    hopefully with the new kit it will be applied to them just the AAR wont work, because there will be more to it then.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I’m confused

Currently, magnetism obly reduced ability accuracy, and provides no more additional abilities.
    OML and Archangel and immune to ability accuracy modifications and therefore magnetism isn't applied on them
    hopefully with the new kit it will be applied to them just the AAR wont work, because there will be more to it then.
    That's what I think it would happen here.
    We also don't have information on the whole update on the metal tag, which can remove that tag from those and other champions
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

There are plans to update the Metal tag coming with the Magneto reworks as well. We're working on it and will announce them in the release notes as well!

Are these changes going to benefit Magneto?
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Mayis said:

Deadpool and Masacre carry metal, but they use em only for special attacks. Gambit, Hela, Namor, Electra use metal. Aegons helmet seems to be metal. Bishops, Agent Venoms, Racoons, Elsas, Hit-monkeys, Furys guns are metal. Caps suit/shield is metal. Cyclops eye-thing is metal. Black Bolts crownish thing seems to be metal. His wife uses metal.

U can find metal almost on every champion. Well, even I carry metal on my slippers.

We already have 53 metal champs now. It's almost 30 % of all our roster. If u tag everyone with #metal, who will counter Magneto? U can't parry him, u can't bleed him, u can't shock him and u have AAR. There will left only few options who can beat magneto, and it isn't fair towards players with small roster to make him THAT OP.

💯 agree