**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explored Labyrinth of Legends!!!

Rolled over doom and got red hulk

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Grats, some solid pulls there as well, 3 that I want
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Nice. Currently planing my last 4 paths to get as many 5* shards for tech/cosmic crystals.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Impressive, exploring labyrinth before getting an uncollected or elders bane title.
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Thank you guys ❤️
    H3t3r said:

Nice. Currently planing my last 4 paths to get as many 5* shards for tech/cosmic crystals.

Dew it
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Great job OP.
    Don't forget to put Loltron as your in-game pfp for bragging rights

Impressive, exploring labyrinth before getting an uncollected or elders bane title.

Explored act 2 and 3 for units
    Terra said:

Great job OP.
    Don't forget to put Loltron as your in-game pfp for bragging rights

Yup, did that 😈

Congrats

Lvernon15 said:

Grats, some solid pulls there as well, 3 that I want

congrats!

Thank you ❤️

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I was referring to the fact that you’ve had your uncollected title taken off you for cheating in some way in the past lol.

I was referring to the fact that you’ve had your uncollected title taken off you for cheating in some way in the past lol.
    Ah yes, that was 3 years ago. I wish i didn't do it. Made an alt account and uncollected in that.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Which was the most difficult path I plan on 100% with Aegon in the very near future thank you
    Jinøra said:

Which was the most difficult path I plan on 100% with Aegon in the very near future thank you

I found the juggernaut path the toughest.
    Venom pool and electro path was also annoying.

You can check out my twitch
    Twitch.tv/FatedFatality
    You ll see all my Lol videos
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats on the modok

congrats on the modok

😂😂😂
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Congrats . Those are much better pulls that what I got from basic crystals (before the dual crystal was released).

MikeHock said:

Congrats . Those are much better pulls that what I got from basic crystals (before the dual crystal was released).

Damn, that sucks