**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which class sucks more Science or Cosmic?

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Which class sucks more Science or Cosmic? 86 votes

Science sucks more
77%
Etaki_LirakoiRotmgmoddyVdh2008FlazinatorBigPoppaCBONEWARICK99DARKLOKIRagamugginGunnerRehctansBewMcord11758StavelotXoteSnakeEyes69JamezBongYelin547Alfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsWorld EaterpowerbustersMEE2dayAnfwilks 67 votes
Cosmic sucks more
9%
FrostyINTEGRALDarcilisSky_kittyMasterTroller42whaler213Run477ace007ventura 8 votes
Both suck equally
12%
NevvBCableWilljackson16Spity68DemonicStalkerF4k3_GaM3rJustArandomGuyherenebAnonymous346TheWolfmanMr_mc_person34 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    totally depends , if you have She hulk and not Hulk or quake etc. then science suck, if you have Kamala but no Drax, Hyperion then cosmic sucks & vice versa
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Cosmic has one god but also so many useful attacking champs -, Drax, Thor, Gamora, King Groot, Symbiote Spider-Man, Ms Marvel, and Captain Marvel

Science has weak attackers but has better defense champs (the Spider-Men)
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Science sucks more
    Science class has been quite desolate lately wheres cosmics are getting great champs like KG hyperion medusa
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Science sucks more
    0pTimus wrote: »
    totally depends , if you have She hulk and not Hulk or quake etc. then science suck, if you have Kamala but no Drax, Hyperion then cosmic sucks & vice versa

No... It makes no difference who YOU have, the class itself is what is in question. OVERALL Science is soooooo much worse than Cosmic. Cosmic class has 2-3 of the top champs in the game. Science arguably has 0, but I will give them Quake and CapWW2, as they are the best of the **** pile that is Science class
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I'd say there are more cosmic female champs, so they likely suck more :#
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Science has weak attackers but has better defense champs (the Spider-Men)

Hulk can kill any mystic champ (the strongest class). So Science has one excellent atacker and has better deffense champs.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Science lacks new champs... Cosmic has more good champs than science. So... it is easy to answer.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Science also has some of the worst champs without dupe, so I'd probably say them.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Science sucks more
    Cosmic class is strong in many ways, Sym Spidey stacks armor breaks, Thor is a beast (Not a god anymore), Hyperion just wrecks ****, Drax can bleed the hell out of people, VenomPool bleeds great and has dependable regen, Capitan Marvel hits like a truck and is poison immune. So many more cosmics than science.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

No... It makes no difference who YOU have, the class itself is what is in question. OVERALL Science is soooooo much worse than Cosmic. Cosmic class has 2-3 of the top champs in the game. Science arguably has 0, but I will give them Quake and CapWW2, as they are the best of the **** pile that is Science class

so thats 3-2 to Cosmic then? Hardly much worse even by what you state?
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

so thats 3-2 to Cosmic then? Hardly much worse even by what you state?

More like 5-3 (Hype, Thor, Both Marvels, Drax to Quake, Hulk, and WW2)
    Looking at the bad though, Kamala vs. Cage/SG/Antman
    Many worse science champs if you factor in how many need duping to be good
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Science sucks more
    Cosmic has so many great champs

Hyperion (duh)
    Angela (216% total fury stack)
    Thor (dependable damage dealer)
    King Groot (Inequity set)
    Medusa (ouch! Potential defense champ)
    Black Bolt (reliable stun)
    Drax (Mordo and high damage)
    Venompool (reliable/good regen/bleed)
    Symbiotes Spider-Man (destructive!)
    Ms.Captain Marvel (the clones can kill)

Science has:
    Hulk (stun and heavy damage)
    Quake (I've heard good things)
    Spider-Man (evade is losing its edge)
    AntMan (annoying at most)
    Yellow Jacket (not THAT hard to counter)
    Red Hulk (I actually like his damage)
    Rhino (fun but isn't special)

And LASTLY the Captain Americas niche as blockers can't keep up to kill as their damage is mostly a myth outside WWII Sp2

Science suffers from a lack f diversity AND the fact most of its champs were released SUPER LONG AGO!

Abomination need poison on HIS attacks
    SpiderGwen needs her modes merged
    Spidey needs some Dexterity bonus
    Fixit needs better Suits

She Hulk is just an embarrassment

In comparison I think the only "bad" Cosmic is Groot as v12 needed his physical resistance
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Science sucks more
    To elaborate on damage Angela fury can hang between 2-3 fury if you want to kill quickly each roughly 72% attack. 2 is an increase of 144% and 3 are 216%.

The marvels max around 150-170% with both fury and Max signature

Compare them both to hulk go gets around 200% with signature (2% attack per 1% health missing) plus a single fury of only about 40-ish%

Heavy hitters just get worse for science with Spider-Man Rulk and similar being all around maybe 50% bonus while I'm leaving out Drax, Hyperion and even Medusa

As for utility Cosmic has 2 heavy hitting poison immunity, Drax who beats Mordo and hits hard and bleeds hard, Ronan who can chain stun and can brutalize buff spammers (if Duped), King Groot is basically immortal if you wanna use Inequity plus he's bleed immune, Black bolt is a decent chain stunner (maybe Thor too)… and probably a lot more I'm missing (like Hyperion who can be L2 and heavy spamming, a L1 incinerator, or even a 3 bar holder that basically acts like Ms/Captain Marvel with like 50% attack increase per cosmic charge and then spam L1 for HUGE incineration damage and tons of regular attack and huge physical resistance)

Science has Hulk who saves the entire class as a viable (and cheap) Anti-Collector weapon. AntMan is a moderately good defender at high Dupes, YJ "can" bypass Safeguard but hahaha, Spider-Man and Miles are decent Evade champs but all the Anility Reduction at high tiers and even Miles' limited evades don't help, and they have a lot of redundant poison immunity. Quake is also tricky to use at her fullest making her an unnecessary skill gap.
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Cosmic sucks more
    Science ia better for 1 champion.....HULK