**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Mephisto been too underrated??

Guys this was just to know if mephisto was rated low and stuff according to many people who make tier lists ( not mentioning to hurt anyone).

Is Mephisto been too underrated?? 21 votes

Yes(100℅)
33%
GarryDKAssumedNameJChanceH9theMercenaryKAYDASAFI_KTITANSOUPMAKER 7 votes
No(0℅)
14%
LeNoirFaineantAlbi⁴7²00⁴LPN20 3 votes
Yeah, but not as much as Doom and other guys(50℅-90℅)
14%
Tarun46HedronAayush19 3 votes
Nah, he's just a meh(10℅-40℅)
38%
Solswerdsolivagant56FaisaljavedMauledSwarmOfRavensShenkGowthamstThebombsquad1 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    The percentages are for ho much preferable he's. Im sorry if it had to do something wrong.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I wouldn't call him underrated. He has some good utility, but his damage output is really low. I have him as a rank 4 five star, and he has helped me with some champs/nodes...but he is not a priority for rank 5 for me.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes(100℅)
    Yes very much. His basic damage can be low but his main damage comes from his aura. Plus all those utilities; immune to ability accuracy reduction, triple immune, power control, safeguard... these are important utilities in endgame content.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He’s got a lot to his kit but I dislike that I have to sacrifice regen for buff control and if you’re running SS synergy (+% attack per charge) you further limit your playstyle to take advantage of this
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mauled said:

He’s got a lot to his kit but I dislike that I have to sacrifice regen for buff control and if you’re running SS synergy (+% attack per charge) you further limit your playstyle to take advantage of this

Agreed - he's very limited by his soul count. Sixty seconds of buff control, and you're done; plus you've lost your regeneration ability. If you want to run more than one fight with him, you need to try to avoid using SP1, which is annoying (a bit like you used to avoid using Spider-Gwen's SP1, before her buff.)

Damage boost per soul is Champion synergy. Symbiote Supreme gives him a chance to proc his aura on basic attacks. It ups his damage and Damage rate a lot if he's Unawakened.

Both pretty good synergies for me - I recently pulled him as a 6*. He's got a bit of value here and there, but like you say, he's not a great champ to make your main champion.