**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your greatest crystal pull in your MCOC "career"?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    4 STAR GROOT AS MY FIRST 4 STAR
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Its actually pulling a 5 star Quake as my 4th 5 star ever.
  • M_Master19M_Master19 Posts: 31
    edited August 2020
    6 star Doom next to Corvus Glaive and Aegon immediately followed by duping my 5* rank 4 Doom
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    My screen freezes sometimes as my iphone is a little damaged. During these years, it happened to me 3 or 4 times that I have bought something by mistake.

Last time, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a cavalier crystal (200 units) and it end up being a 5* Warlock.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    I don’t consider him my best champion but definitely my most unexpected one - pulled him yesterday from a legendary crystal. It’s the first time I get a 5* from it.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I was a sneaky boi in school. So here I was in English class playing MCOC. I had gathered enough 5-Star shards to open a 5-Star. So the teacher is talking and I pop the crystal on the spinner. Then I stop it and the champs go around, then it stops!

And out pops Aegon! I could barely focus for the rest of class. I slapped him upside the head with my skill AG (my only AG!) I have him at r5 now.

@Ya_Boi_28 I pulled my five star magik in History class so kinda like your situation. I was the first guy in my class to get uncollected so everyone peer pressured me to open a gm crystal to celebrate. The only champs I wanted was a five star Magik or five star Corvus but I knew I would probably get a three star. Somehow a Magik came my way and everyone around me who saw the pull went mad. The teacher was so confused when the whole back row was whispering like mad lol.
    imagine having classmates that play the game
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Like all those cliffhanger episodes of Doctor Who.

Like the mysterious crack in the wall...some emergency maintenance would’ve fixed that
  • TheD00MTheD00M Posts: 17
    edited August 2020
    Getitng 2 5* Iron Patriots out of ............... 2 Featured 5* crystals. I spinned both.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    May 2019: had a brainwave and decided to open 5* premium crystal ...had some 15k+ shard in my inventory...had been pulling duds for the last 3-4 pulls needed some good ones....was hoping to pull nick or cap marvel...and i poped and bald man with an eye patch stared back at me...i stared at my phone in disbelief i just pulled Samuel L Jackson from my first ever featured crystal .... that was some luck

August 2019: collected 10k 6* shards...human torch had just moved to basic crystal pull...this was my second 6* crystal ...had pulled an ultron on my first pull....popped the crystal and out came a shiny human torch smiling at me ...i remember literally shouting and jumping at that pull confusing my family members as i had been waiting on a job interview call back email (i eventually did get that job as well ;) )
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    Mine was 5* dr doom from the green event crystal (not sure what the name was lol) and I was super happy cause 2 weeks before that I got him as 4*
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I was a sneaky boi in school. So here I was in English class playing MCOC. I had gathered enough 5-Star shards to open a 5-Star. So the teacher is talking and I pop the crystal on the spinner. Then I stop it and the champs go around, then it stops!

And out pops Aegon! I could barely focus for the rest of class. I slapped him upside the head with my skill AG (my only AG!) I have him at r5 now.

@Ya_Boi_28 I pulled my five star magik in History class so kinda like your situation. I was the first guy in my class to get uncollected so everyone peer pressured me to open a gm crystal to celebrate. The only champs I wanted was a five star Magik or five star Corvus but I knew I would probably get a three star. Somehow a Magik came my way and everyone around me who saw the pull went mad. The teacher was so confused when the whole back row was whispering like mad lol.
    imagine having classmates that play the game
    I convinced 2 of my friends, twins, to play and they really liked it. We used to talk about it on the bus to school everyday. One of them pulled a 5 star Daredevil (Netflix) as their first 5 star and as the great friend that I am, I kept telling him how good Daredevil was. "Insane stuns! Mega crits!" Thankfully, he believed me being the noob he was (lol). The other twin also really liked the game. I forget who he got (maybe Gwenpool?).

I also have a friend who used to play the game but quit when I started playing, which was in 2017.

Finally, I have a close friend who plays the game and has a stacked account! Level 60, 5/65 Ghost and Warlock!
  • HuorHuor Posts: 38
    Without a doubt pulling 4* Magik from the 1st PHC i opened on my very first day of playing the game. Had no idea what that actually meant until peeps in Global (yes i was there for 2 whole days) told me how lucky i was. Awesome pull.

Pulling 5* Hyperion an my 5th 5* and pulling NF from comp Nexus crystal as my 6th 5*. No complaining here, would just like some class variety in my 5* Champs. Have 4 Skill, 4 Cosmic and 1 Mutant. But this will be solved by simply opening more crystals i guess :smile:
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    5* Doom right after finishing 6.4
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

This was after act 5 completion. I was going through a terrible luck phase... Ultron IF WS Cable Beast you name it
    This is epic because LOOK AT THE OTHER TWO CHAMPS.. Ik the reel isn't real but you'd still expect it to roll over.. Especially with my luck at that time (JF would've been a dupe btw.. Eventually she was my first ever 5* dupe)

And here's my first ever six star
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    5* quake popped 2 5* crystals quake and cull, I was more excited for cull at the time. Now quake is my bae and always will be.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Pulled Aegon from a weekly Grandmaster crystal.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    My first 6* was Domino. been on my core team ever since
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I pulled a 4* OG Captain America from a phc in like act 1, favourite marvel character, was very happy.
    First 5* was AA, still my favourite crystal till date. Never got him again.
    Oo also pulled Colossus from a legendary. And a Korg.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    My first 5* was Blade - pretty stoked

Awakening 6* Ghost also pretty dope.

More recently, I finally pulled 5* Wasp after 15 5* features when she was last in and another 19 on this round.

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I just got a 5* Domino form a legendary!!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

At least in terms of one event. I’ve had a series of pulls where I got Void Domino Hyperion MS Modok and Gulk from consecutive crystals (albeit separate openings).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    6* aegon from one crystal of the aegon crystal.