**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are Suicides worth it?

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m thinking of getting suicides for the first time. Are they worth it. I don’t want to make a wrong turn.

Are Suicides worth it? 77 votes

Yes
70%
danielmathMagicBentonISO8PotatoMukeshthegamerAlex13369SungjAzzzm0Lvernon15CliffordcanhungryhungrybbqDragonMCOCBluestoneGarloch4rnArcOverloadMoosetiptroniccx23433RakeYoungWoozieRockypantherx 54 votes
No
29%
SnakeEyes69UnsilentHalleyxandersrevengeLmaoThe_Blue_JaguarGrootman1294spaceoctopusAleorMaxGamingMeebletonkubricknolanChampSlayerPotatolegionOldAbe101stAayush19swmcswAceOfDiamondAgent_22LBreaker 23 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    depends on your roster
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    depends on your roster, a picture would help
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    Here is a picture for reference

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    If you have corvus, omega, ghost or cmm ,fury quake, x force theyre 🔥
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    JohnyBoy said:

I think your roster is 50/50 for suicides. good options but some not good ones
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you have the right champions for it. Also makes arena less tiresome. They can be detrimental at times in content with massive health pools where spamming specials or cheesing is required.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    No
    JohnyBoy said:

Void - down sp1, nt - spam sp1, hype main thing is spamming sps, ms - not really, bwcv - ok, warlock - probably ok, but you'd prefer to spam sp2
    Overall imo not a good mastery, with recoil you make a lot of champs not that good
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100% worth it but will i run them? I doubt it not a fan of recoil
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    The cost of health for more damage doesn't seem smart and i run glass cannon which makes me loose health for damage but it isn't unavoidable damage its less health so even though I don't own the mastery I dont want it to use it
  • Yes
    JohnyBoy said:

I’m thinking of getting suicides for the first time. Are they worth it. I don’t want to make a wrong turn.

Smartest investment I ever made.

Void doesn't like them much - but a large majority of the rest of your roster is great for it.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I had to laugh at “BWCV is ok with suicides”.

@Hazzalec1 post basically nails it.

I recently made the jump with a similar roster and it’s working out great, I’m tearing through content like act 6 exploration itemless. Aq is a joke. Omega, Corvus and BWCV are the workhorses with magneto waiting in the wings for next month.

Certainly there are paths inc act 6 and v5, void herald quest for eg where I want to use normal masteries but I’m saving them and plan to swap my attack masteries around once a month or something and just clear all those paths in one go.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Is it worth putting a point in despair,deep wounds and assassin then the rest in suicides and willpower?? So not maxing out any but a benefit of some of each?
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Yes
    I was in ur same spot about a month ago, had different responses all over the place, i had quake claire capmovie omega colossus darkhawk, mysterio, and lots of suicide friendly champions, they helped A LOT, i never had to turn them off and on for a specific fight or two, which is what kept me wondering if i should get them or not, they are well worth the investment, and plus they'll help u grind back the units in arena much quicker (PI boost and attack boost). Although now that i got nick fury, he's kinda meh with suicides so I took them off and not sure if I'll turn them on again. But still don't regret getting them, they'll definitely be useful some day for arena abyss legends runs and so on. Overall they're very nice to have. and u can always turn them on and off its not permanent.