**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE BEST MYSTIC CHAMPION?

Who is considered to be the best mystic champ according to the summoners of the battle realm??
This poll is based on overall ability to be useful in most aspects of the game.

THE BEST MYSTIC CHAMPION? 207 votes

Doctor Doom
79%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabMagicBentonTimone147AjavedDisbanded_pensRaganatorSeatinAce_03Jank39TendersquadNuclekerrMaiicolDiazAlex13369vizerdAngelfire_TNORSungjSylarKanameLvernon15SiddhantKwatra 165 votes
Black widow Claire voyant
12%
SighsohardTerramuddy17TimrosRickGrimes_King73DarthPhalPaytoPlayhctroubadourMattstafariKill_GreyBlackOracleCapn_DanteErosenseiogddg2112Papicante1TSR6225FeroX_the_fat_heringJohnyBoyMattmillernwHarpener 26 votes
Symbiote supreme
1%
Maldroit2AleorMaxLeeMcoc_al 4 votes
Longshot
1%
SherholGarrettNŘïdđhįm 3 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
1%
sastomIronStrangeSneakyko 3 votes
Mojo
0%
Magik
1%
TeddersNath26youaintright 3 votes
Morning star
0%
TheManMythLegend 1 vote
Doctor voodoo
0%
Mikeb1284 1 vote
Ghost rider
0%
Prathap 1 vote

Comments

• I'm sorry for not having the others option,guys.
    Please notify anyways.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom

Ebony Maw.

He's broken 🤣 Maw cult á la Joker?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Doctor Doom
    I think this is fairly agreed upon unlike the other classes, esp mutant, cosmic, and skill
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    If you run Suicides, Claire. If not, Doom.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doctor Doom is the best mystic although for buff heavy matchups, I would prefer Sym Supreme.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    My only issue with Doom is him not being very suicides friendly. Makes him irrelevant for my roster unfortunately.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom is the best.

I'm really enjoying my 6stars r2 sasquatch though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

My only issue with Doom is him not being very suicides friendly. Makes him irrelevant for my roster unfortunately.

Me too

BWCV plain and simple, has more frequent uses than doom and more utility

I definitely agree with this.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Unfortunately there is no competition really unless you need an immunity. He stands far above the rest in the class . The others are mostly pretty great too he is just that good.
    Etjama said:

@Grumpy again, the hype, BWCV has access to 3 immunities, regen, cheat death, power control and buff immunity (when this effect is on the opponent they are immune to buffs, and BW gains power for each failed buff.

Doom has tankiness, high block proficiency, better power control, imo better nullify, great power gain with power steal/MD, and amazing damage. His downside is that he's not suicide friendly. I'm sure some people here are just going off Seatin's tier list, but most are forming their own opinions so quit accusing people of doing so.
    Doom's nullify is RNG based a lot of the time. He might have stagger as well, but this ability is impeded by some mechanics nowadays. Claire's buff immunity bypasses all of those anti nullify or stagger mechanics! Also, have you ever checked to see her block proficiency?
    Doctor Doom

Etjama said:

@Grumpy again, the hype, BWCV has access to 3 immunities, regen, cheat death, power control and buff immunity (when this effect is on the opponent they are immune to buffs, and BW gains power for each failed buff.

Doom has tankiness, high block proficiency, better power control, imo better nullify, great power gain with power steal/MD, and amazing damage. His downside is that he's not suicide friendly. I'm sure some people here are just going off Seatin's tier list, but most are forming their own opinions so quit accusing people of doing so.
    Doom's nullify is RNG based a lot of the time. He might have stagger as well, but this ability is impeded by some mechanics nowadays. Claire's buff immunity bypasses all of those anti nullify or stagger mechanics! Also, have you ever checked to see her block proficiency?
    Have you ever checked to see Doom's? And his Nullify is amazing between the Heavy and Sp1 which you wanna throw into the rotation anyways.
    Doctor Doom
    And bro, I'm not ragging on Claire. She's about to become my first R2 6* in less than a week and I've already said that if you run suicides, she's probably the better champ. I just personally think that between their base kits/damage, Doom's the better champ. I'm just ragging on @Stark154667 about accusing people of not being able to make their own decisions and form their own opinions.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom, easily. Claire comes close with suicides... but nah, Doom's the king!