**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa or Angela ?

ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Who is a better champion for R4 rank up ?
Angela - Hits like a truck but has no utility or Medusa - Bleeder and poison immune but needs awakening and synergy.

Please don't take into account, synergy while voting.

Medusa or Angela ? 90 votes

Unduped Angela
58%
Golden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonSuperChronaZoddymamSaiyanPhotimeYellsomeSlyCat42TortoigbuffajrMonkey17288DK1825zuffybeaupoemJets44Chefburkeadqqedfyvrfabbass_LivingDeadGirlHeroBoltsy 53 votes
Unduped Medusa
41%
Draco2199NevvBSpidey076Haji_SaabNoob_2yrsWilljackson16Spity68MatthewCSanchezJJ4302SpeedbumpSpiritHazerfaceZane22beyonder8421Captain_MaimMasterTroller42eteodoro71haunted_memorySummonerB2zero7 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    Afrid wrote: »
    Neither, save those cats for CARNAGE

We are still doing Carnage jokes ? Really ? :-/
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★

Got tired of making jokes bout the new AW. So went back to carnage for a change
  • Options
    Unduped Angela
    Bringing angela to five star r4 unduped was an easy decision for me. I did labyrinth with her and use her everyday. Only problem is opponents with high mystic dispersion as she lights them up big time so didn't take her to aw. However with the new aw layout being able to see class on your route I have brought her in

I dont have medusa but I dont rank up any 5 star if they need a dupe to be effective and they are not duped yet
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

Got tired of making jokes bout the new AW. So went back to carnage for a change

Has it occur to you that Carnage jokes and AW jokes are now the same thing?
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Unduped Angela
    Unless you got a cosmic gem lying around somewhere I reccomend angela because she doesn't need to be awakened and hits like a truck plus that sweet regen
    Medusa is pretty good too but the damage output is very bad if you don't have her awakened
  • Options
    Unless you got a cosmic gem lying around somewhere I reccomend angela because she doesn't need to be awakened and hits like a truck plus that sweet regen
    Medusa is pretty good too but the damage output is very bad if you don't have her awakened

Thank you. I wanted to know this. Seatin reckons Medusa is slightly inferior to Hyperion but much better than Angela. I wasn't sure whether he was referring to an awakened Medusa with synergy or just an unawakened one.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I just got Angela recently, unduped. I was playing her at 1/5 level and was impressed. Cant wait to see what she does when I 4/5 her on the fast track! Plus, there is something about her that is fun to play. The shiny gold colors that seem to glow. The way she kind of "float runs". The damage output. I just like using her so like @SlyCat42 said, that is worth investing resources into her.
    Kabam did a great design on this one.
  • Options
    I just got Angela recently, unduped. I was playing her at 1/5 level and was impressed. Cant wait to see what she does when I 4/5 her on the fast track! Plus, there is something about her that is fun to play. The shiny gold colors that seem to glow. The way she kind of "float runs". The damage output. I just like using her so like @SlyCat42 said, that is worth investing resources into her.

My only disappointment with Angela is her signature ability as it is downright worthless. I hope Kabam make some modifications to her. If she has a half decent signature ability, like the one which involves regeneration depending on power meter, she will be incredible.
  • Options
    What exactly IS her signature ability? The description is vague and does not specify an ability per se' that I can tell.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Unduped Angela
    What exactly IS her signature ability? The description is vague and does not specify an ability per se' that I can tell.

Its like the mystic wand node in AW that works per buff on her
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Unduped Angela

My only disappointment with Angela is her signature ability as it is downright worthless. I hope Kabam make some modifications to her. If she has a half decent signature ability, like the one which involves regeneration depending on power meter, she will be incredible.

She is incredible.
  • Options
    gdcie1b3m1bl.png

• Options
    Now only if Ang's blade can make biatches bleed, she could be near Hyperion level!
  • Options
    Unduped Angela
    Some time has passed since this thread was initiated. ANyone have any further thoughts on the Angela vs. Medusa Rank up debate? Kabam recently gifted me a 4* Medusa and I was able to take her to Rank 4. I'm currently saving up resources to take a cosmic to r5. Thanks
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Unduped Angela
    Medusa is better, but she needs to be duped
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Unduped Medusa
    I have both as unduped 4* and Medusa is better for me. Seemed to take fewer hits to KO an opponent than Angela.

With exact same team and Angela in place of Medusa I could not complete Michael B Jordans challenge. When I switched to Medusa, I finished it in one run with no revives.

Medusa's armor break and armor shatter are very useful.