**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I hope we get a special title or profile picture to honour Chadwick. Such a sad passing man, ive already seen many people change there pfp to him, it’s so sad to hear he’s gone..
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Hi, to honor the death of Chadwick Boseman, I think Black Panther is deserving of a buff rework immediately.

Rest in peace Chadwick Boseman. Wakanda forever. 🙅🙅

Not the time to ask for a buff. This is bigger than MCOC. Pay your respects to his family and friends. Asking for a buff is a topic for another time. A true icon of the 21st century just died, and he died way too young.
  • Options

Man I havent cried like a baby in a while but this one got to me. RIP Chadwick Boseman

Respect 👊
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Hey Kabam,

I know this might rub people the wrong way but could we have a boss Rush in honour of Chad Boseman's death? it wouldn't even need to have any particular reward maybe just a title commemorating his legendary portrayal of T'challa? I know most people's response would be "if we do something special for a celebrity's death and we're going to have to do the same for every single Marvel celebrity" and that makes sense but there's no harm in asking right?

What are your thoughts? @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Wakanda Forever
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hopefully Blackpanther can be buffed soon.

Solute! He is a really great actor.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yibambe
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★
    We should all change our profile pics to BPCW for the weekend #WakandaForever
  • Options
    Already have

#WakandaForever
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Changed my profile pic to BPCW and my title is still true believer. Hope no one else passes away. Didn’t realize how much the marvel shaped part of my life
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 345 ★★★
    I also changed my title to Wakandan Warrior
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Here is the prove @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/qd0JEXJ27rU

Actually the main problem here is why the new HB need to be there when the content came out prior to his buff?

Blasphemy

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    Be at peace...thank you for bringing a hero to life, and giving tons of children a hero they could look up to and identify with....gone way too soon.
  • Options
    Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    As all of you know, Chadwick Boseman has sadly passed away after a four year battle with Cancer. This is heartbreaking not just for the Marvel community, but for everyone who knew what an amazing man this was. In honour of Chadwick I am proposing that all summoners change their Profile pictures to OG Black panther for a week. I personally am not playing MCOC for today in his honour and anyone is free to join me but I don't expect all of you to.
    This is for you Chadwick
    Wakanda forever
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    If anyone wants to see a cool video of Chadwick Boseman making people happy, check this out:

https://youtu.be/expKmfdoo28
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Wakanda Forever!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

For Chadwick boseman
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,470 ★★★★
    Rest in power king
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We need a title to immortalize him ingame. Like how the team did with Stan lee
  • Options
    BabycornBabycorn Posts: 18

Genuinely saddened by this loss.
    Rest in peace mighty King.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Please add wakanda forever
    As a title to display under our game profiles like true believer !

Rest In Peace Chadwick !