**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8
    Woken up today to hear about this saddening news. Love the MCOC community for this thread. RIP Chadwick.
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I think if everyone wants a quest then it's reward should be a special black panther profile pic and a title to honour great actor
  • Options
    100100100100 Posts: 111
    A profile pic or title would be nice
  • Options
    Saransh786Saransh786 Posts: 11
    Dear kabam you can honour chadwick boseman by buffing up black panther civil war..this will be the great way to remember him..make him the god he is in comics, and also a profile pic of black panther to remember him.
  • Options
    M_Master19M_Master19 Posts: 31
    For everyone's information this would only give a honour title and NO rewards. That would be highly disrespectful
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Our king of wakanda sadly left us yesterday and he would never be forgotten
    I ask that kabam would buff him so that he would be a viable option for the current Meta
    At least improve his base attack and bleed that's all
    R.I.P Chadwick Boseman
  • Options
    battybatty Posts: 177
    RIP to a great actor the black panther will always be remembered and his work is amazing
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

There is already many threads about him, stop creating new ones

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos Please please stop this madness, every post in forum is about Chadwick Boseman

The number of threads about Chadwick Boseman shows that the community care about him and are trying to commemorate him. Let people pay their respects.
    There is something called SCROLLING which you can do to find other threads on mcoc related stuff.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

WAKANDA FOREVER!
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    RIP
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    To honor him, what do you guys think?
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    As In, Stan Lee has true believer. I've used this title since it came out, I don't care for any other title
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    We don’t need anything to honor him. You can pay respect to him and his family/loved ones by saying “my condolences, rest in peace, my deepest sympathies to his family/loves ones.”
    And that’s it, nothing more.
  • Options
    Saransh786Saransh786 Posts: 11

If you want to give him a tribute, go change the avatar to your in-game profile to BPCW and change your title to "Wakandan Warrior". Easy.

Already done
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Seriously!?!
    He just died and all you can think of is "hey, I want a side event and crystals!"?

Top of that, people will be mad about "oh the rewards aren't good enough for honoring a legend blah blah" like cmon, someone passed away and all you can think of is free rewards in a video game.
  • Options
    Fireheart87Fireheart87 Posts: 86
    Hi kabam so with the sad news that the black panther passed today I thought it would be a great idea if you could make some sort of side quest in honour of the black panther to run for either a week or maybe a month and maybe make some sort of special wallpaper black panther style and send it to every gamer

Anyways just something to think about I think the gaming community would appreciate and take part in this sort of thing