**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Djin said:

I don't think they need buff. OG BP has good bleed damage. BPCW is good on defence.

Change their VICTORY animation to WAKANDA FOREVER pose...

Perfect. More respectful than demand titles, buffs or events in purposed of gain any benefits over his death
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sad news :( may he rest in peace
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    exactly... 2020 has already been the pathetic year already and loosing one of the marvel heroes is not justified under any circumstances...
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    What a beautiful soul
    https://youtu.be/mhiuyCWZOuY

Still can't believe he's gone
    Rest in Power Chadwick

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

We are running a challenge in memory of Chadwick. Feel free to check out the details from this thread if you are interested in joining to try out and submit.

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Epic Tribute to the Black Panther
    https://youtu.be/nyanm0xD6h8
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Really hoping they make an big event of the Chadwick Boseman tribute. Give Black Panther CW a special buff node and let him loose in his own event in Wakanda. Just a nice title as a reward is all I would ask as a minimum :) RIP King🙏

The only in-game Boseman tribute I want is an unwinnable one. No rewards, no nothing. Just letting him beat the **** out of us.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Really hoping they make an big event of the Chadwick Boseman tribute. Give Black Panther CW a special buff node and let him loose in his own event in Wakanda. Just a nice title as a reward is all I would ask as a minimum :) RIP King🙏

The only in-game Boseman tribute I want is an unwinnable one. No rewards, no nothing. Just letting him beat the **** out of us.
    That would be a great way to do it.