**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad Luck Continues.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

So...are stealthy, cull and squirrel girl suddenly invisible to your eye or...?!

Stealthy, Cull, and Squirrel Girl aren't built for day to day use. Situational flimsy champ like Stealthy who is far behind to someone like Nick in damage and sustainability with just slow in his tool kit is not worth resources. Squirrel Girl bleeds some, but not much else going for her. Cull does some damage but takes almost as much from parrying isn't a day to day questing, aw, aq champ either. For a 6* to be worthy of rank up, they need to be useful in many aspects of the game, not just for fighting Thing like Stealthy for example. Watch KT1's vid of champs that he uses most, it makes sense a rank up should be usable in many content.
    Squirrel Girl: You're right
    Cull: He's good, but your reasoning makes sense
    Stealthy: You good bud?

Stealthy has some insane damage to go along with almost Guaranteed crits with his incredibly potent fury. He can decrease block proficiency, stop evade and unstoppable, and enervate the opponent (PRETTY MUCH POWER LOCKING CHAMPS). He may not be Ægon or Nick, but don't be expecting RNG Gods to be in your favor, cuz I'm gonna have to tell you something mate...
    He's fs a damn good r2 option. Also, what video did you hear Kiryu say he's bad?

Stealthy is just way too flimsy, many champs hit harder and are more sturdy to boot, the evade prevention only works if he can get a full combo in, so that aspect is not reliable. Plenty of sturdier champs can prevent unstoppable. The enervate is weak as hell. Watch the KT1 vid when reviewed the dual class crystals when he talks about the skill class when it is basically 2 great champs and the rest are far below. He is right. Stealthy might be forced to be generally number 3/4 in skill class, but number 3/4 in that class is like number 11 in a class like mutant or number 7 in Science.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

you are in an alliance though. nice 6* luke cage and venom though, they are gods. i hope i get a roster like urs.

I am only one in my alliance
    There must be quite a few similar alliances out there. I am in one. :D
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    You all are about to hate me even more. I am gonna go buy a lottery ticket. I bought the first 2 unit packages for $15 and got 3 of the wolverine/scarlet witch crystals.

• Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Mate, other than She Hulk, pretty much no one compares in stealths damage output. Guaranteed crits on insanely potent fury, and just has insane utility. Maybe he doesn't have the damage Ægon and Nick has, but don't be on the forum saying he's garbage, when all you gonna get is disagrees. Also don't expect to get ægon cuz, rng lol

Never said he was garbage, just not a rank 2 candidate to me. I would no question rank 2 champs like Corvus, Warlock, Doom, BWCV, Havok, Sunspot, Thing, Torch, Colossus, G2099, Red Mags. I wouldn't want a 6* Aegon anyways, being hard to dupe and needing high sig does not have any value to me. Be honest, the only reason stealthy is ranked as a top tier skill is because that class is so awful. He just doesn't compare to top tiers of other classes.