**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Cavalier Difficulty

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

I don't have an issue with the level of difficulty for the new Cavalier difficulty but the healthpools are entirely too long. I honestly don't want to spend 8 hours on uncollected. So please bump the health pool down or 25% t5cc and make it worth the time.

Have you actually played it or you're trolling?
    Dw pretty sure he’s a troll, sides with kabam 99% of the time, has terrible takes and insults you if you disagree with him
    Yeah I don't know how I get caught in the trolls and derailing my own threads smh. Anyways to deny that it takes way too long is funny to me for those of us who have lives. Doesn't mean they have to change it but until we all have 5 r3 6 stars or more it will definitely take much longer, oh and we still have uncollected.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

I don't have an issue with the level of difficulty for the new Cavalier difficulty but the healthpools are entirely too long. I honestly don't want to spend 8 hours on uncollected. So please bump the health pool down or 25% t5cc and make it worth the time.

Dw pretty sure he’s a troll, sides with kabam 99% of the time, has terrible takes and insults you if you disagree with him
    You mean when I don't succumb to the outrage culture that runs rampant? Get back under your bridge.
    What are you even taking about 🤡
    I’m not even going to argue with you because you just proved my point by implying that I’m some sort of troll literally (not the type such as yourself that sits on the forums and craves to disagree with the majority. You probably have blue hair and screamed when DT won the election 🤐
  • Options

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Yeah I don't know how I get caught in the trolls and derailing my own threads smh. Anyways to deny that it takes way too long is funny to me for those of us who have lives. Doesn't mean they have to change it but until we all have 5 r3 6 stars or more it will definitely take much longer, oh and we still have uncollected.
    Exactly this. You can tell that dude doesn’t really care how he spends his time because he literally sat 3+ hours in the forums waiting for a response so he could fire back with some nonsense. I’m sticking to UC since I still don’t have all the specific counters needed for Cav difficulty, and it takes long enough to explore all the paths on master let alone Cav difficulty with those sort of health pools
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

You mean when I don't succumb to the outrage culture that runs rampant? Get back under your bridge.
    I’m not even going to argue with you because you just proved my point by implying that I’m some sort of troll literally (not the type such as yourself that sits on the forums and craves to disagree with the majority. You probably have blue hair and screamed when DT won the election 🤐
    Your assumptions are so dumb that you must be an actual troglodyte. The majority aren't on the forums, and the majority of the people who are on the forums are kids who cry about everything. But good try Zoomer, you're a 16 year old child who's brain isn't fully developed. Your opinion is worth as much as the trash I threw out today.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

You assumptions are so dumb that you must be an actual troglodyte. The majority aren't on the forums, and the majority of the people who are on the forums are kids who cry about everything. But good try Zoomer, you're a 16 year old child who's brain isn't fully developed. Your opinion is worth as much as the trash I threw out today.
    Your using words like troglodyte which ironically are assumptions that I live in a cave (weird how I have an internet connection and a working phone in a cave) so you’ve just played yourself there. Yes, the majority of cav players such as myself can’t complete the content, and clearly the majority sided with @TheTalents (check likes and dislikes, but of course you only refer to them when they favour you) so maybe think about what you write before you slap post comment with that greasy finger. Also, you yet again have not disclosed your age and you keep mentioning mine as if it matters, I am more intelligent that you regardless buddy. This argument is over since I don’t want to plague this thread wit your nonsense and because you have no decent argument than your desire to be in the minority clearly.
    Also, normally peoples brains fully develop in your late 20s, and if you are in your late 20s and your full time job is being a toxic forum user with bad takes then I seriously feel bad for you 😂
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I don’t find the fights to be that long at all... maybe you could argue it’s too long had each quest not given a specific class a big boost for playing a certain way. But with the nodes it’s not a big deal.
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

You assumptions are so dumb that you must be an actual troglodyte. The majority aren't on the forums, and the majority of the people who are on the forums are kids who cry about everything. But good try Zoomer, you're a 16 year old child who's brain isn't fully developed. Your opinion is worth as much as the trash I threw out today.
    Your using words like troglodyte which ironically are assumptions that I live in a cave (weird how I have an internet connection and a working phone in a cave) so you’ve just played yourself there. Yes, the majority of cav players such as myself can’t complete the content, and clearly the majority sided with @TheTalents (check likes and dislikes, but of course you only refer to them when they favour you) so maybe think about what you write before you slap post comment with that greasy finger. Also, you yet again have not disclosed your age and you keep mentioning mine as if it matters, I am more intelligent that you regardless buddy. This argument is over since I don’t want to plague this thread wit your nonsense and because you have no decent argument than your desire to be in the minority clearly.
    And yet if you took your adderall prescription and read all the comments instead of the ones that only align to your bias, you'd see that there are people who disagree with the sentiment that it takes too long.

Again likes and dislikes on this forum mean nothing kid. You want validation from a like, go to back to Twitter or TikTok.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I've played the first quest then got distracted. But it seems in line with what I remember the healthpools being in 6.1. Cav difficulty should have the same health pools as Act 6, meaning 6.1 to 6.4. If you don't want to invest time into doing it, that's on you.

I disagree. The difficulty of nodes and champions should reflect act 6 sure, but act 6 is one-time content compared to EQ which is run monthly and should not be as time consuming as act 6 content. Challenge comes from the nodes/champion matchups and making us think, which is great. Inflating health pools is just unnecessary as all it does is drag out every single fight that much longer. That’s my opinion on it.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Even my 6* R3 cmm wasn’t exactly melting it all 😂 I just don’t want the game to go down the road where all end game content has these huge health pools that take away so much of your time. Let the high health pools remain in the later story content, LoL, abyss and one-off events like the omega boss rush, but don’t let it leak into the monthly grind EQ is my take on it
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Just a friendly reminder to close your brackets 🙂
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Even my 6* R3 cmm wasn’t exactly melting it all 😂 I just don’t want the game to go down the road where all end game content has these huge health pools that take away so much of your time. Let the high health pools remain in the later story content, LoL, abyss and one-off events like the omega boss rush, but don’t let it leak into the monthly grind EQ is my take on it
    Yeah I don't want this to be the precedent for on going 250k matchups for every fight. We're still working with r5 5 stars and r3 6 stars only have 14% more attach which doesn't even equal a 20% boost.
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    Daddrieda said:

Time consuming? Yes. But it’s nothing compared with Abyss.

Abyss rewards are on another level, don't forget that part.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Daddrieda said:

Abyss rewards are on another level, don't forget that part.
    Absolutely! But I was only using abyss for an example regarding “time consuming” and nothing else.
  • Options
    GO_BROKEGO_BROKE Posts: 5
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Reading this whole thread is Time consuming. LMAO.

Guys, less is more. Let the guy rant and let's move on.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I definitely agree. I personally was using 5* r4s and 6* r1s and was routinely ending fights with 150-250 hit combos. There are like 30 paths in cav. It adds up. I understand that I wasn't using the hardest hitting champs, but that is long!

Aside from that, I think the nodes were pretty well designed! The attack values are well decided and the class based nodes were pretty fun to play with!

You really think this difficulty is tuned to people using R4/R1's? That's Uncollected difficulty
  • Options

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I definitely agree. I personally was using 5* r4s and 6* r1s and was routinely ending fights with 150-250 hit combos. There are like 30 paths in cav. It adds up. I understand that I wasn't using the hardest hitting champs, but that is long!

Aside from that, I think the nodes were pretty well designed! The attack values are well decided and the class based nodes were pretty fun to play with!

You really think this difficulty is tuned to people using R4/R1's? That's Uncollected difficulty
    Even R4s and R1s can do it faster than 150-250 hits. Sounds like they're not using the Class Bonus feature of each quest.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

And yet if you took your adderall prescription and read all the comments instead of the ones that only align to your bias, you'd see that there are people who disagree with the sentiment that it takes too long.

Again likes and dislikes on this forum mean nothing kid. You want validation from a like, go to back to Twitter or TikTok.
    Again, you are being a hypocrite, in the last forums you said the same thing about agrees and disagrees until they favoured you. Your a melt that begs for attention and I guarantee you can’t even get the completion for Cav difficulty let alone the exploration.
    Here’s some advice you melt, take your anti depressants, turn off your sad music and get a job if you are above the age you claim to be. Pathetic excuse for a 5’6 male with a BMI of 45
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Just a friendly reminder to close your brackets 🙂
    If you’re going to give advice like that at least use a full stop. 😂
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Adevati said:

I became Cav right before the event started. These fights are easier than most of 6.1 and don’t take noticeably longer at all. I literally just completed 6.1 between yesterday and today so it’s fresh.

I’d say the difficulty is aligned pretty well.

The only mild disappointment is that they said there would be an easy path to help weaker players at least get completion rewards for part of the event. I don’t see any path easier than the rest.

yea the cav difficulty has been easier than expected for me as well, i think they got rid of the easy path thing because of overall diffictulty was lowered then what they had planned, and also cos exploration rewards are just so much better than completion. they originally said that exploration would be focused on endgame players and completion would be for newly cav players, maybe now the entire thing is more geared to players at around 6.3 or 6.4.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Healthpools are a bit to high. Its a bit of a problem for those that became cavalier recently like me. It defeats the purpose that there should be path for those that just became cavalier. Plus since there is no completion rewards, there is no incentive for new cav players to complete. Imo, the healthpools should be around the 130-140K on the easy path.