**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost my Key due to your bug!!!!!!

I was in the middle of a treasure island run (my FIRST) and did not know you had it bugged. You kicked me out of my quest, and took the key, my chest and reward I was going to get. When can I expect my key or the proper rewards returned to me. You NEED to warn people, this is rediculous.

Thank You!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Is a big yellow bar at the top of the forums not a good enough warning? Also, the path might stay open for you if you had already used the key. Calm down.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you've unlocked it, it'll stay unlocked. relax
  • Options
    FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41

Same as OP happened to me as well.
    The real question is, will it stay unlocked even if I wasn’t able to finish the path?
  • Options
    Floschka said:

Same as OP happened to me as well.
    The real question is, will it stay unlocked even if I wasn’t able to finish the path?
    yes, like they said in the announcement
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    I’m curious about this too. I finished one fight then got disconnected and then side quest was missing. Hope my key is either refunded or the path remains unlocked
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I was in the middle of boss fight and got kicked. Will I get my entry back
  • Options
    if you unlocked it, it will stay unlocked
  • Options
    I was on the final boss when network issue popped up and I restarted the game and bam, quest is gone and so do my key!
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ok cool
  • Options

Is a big yellow bar at the top of the forums not a good enough warning? Also, the path might stay open for you if you had already used the key. Calm down.

you know that makes no sense right? The yellow thing at the top only showed up AFTER they closed the event, meaning if you were in it already, then they closed it, there was no way you could've known they were going to close the event beforehand. The OP is justifiably upset.
    Wrong. The yellow bar showed up over 10 minutes before they closed it.
  • Options

you know that makes no sense right? The yellow thing at the top only showed up AFTER they closed the event, meaning if you were in it already, then they closed it, there was no way you could've known they were going to close the event beforehand. The OP is justifiably upset.
    they probably did close it and then post the banner, but there's literally no reason to get upset. the path will stay open and the key and locker will not be returned because they were spent to unlock the path, which op can rerun for no cost if they did not finish
  • Options
    or they reset everything, in which case they would refund the key
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The paths stay unlocked. I'm assuming if you used the key on a path, that path will still be open to you when the event comes back.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    They closed it after the banner because I saw it in the middle of my run and still finished it
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    King09712 said:

I was in the middle of a treasure island run (my FIRST) and did not know you had it bugged. You kicked me out of my quest, and took the key, my chest and reward I was going to get. When can I expect my key or the proper rewards returned to me. You NEED to warn people, this is rediculous.

Thank You!!!!

This is indeed so ridiculous! I was literally about to finish my first run and I got kicked out. This is completely unfair to those that had no idea about the bug, while you'll let the perpetrators get away with their stolen goods. I hope the key can be reimbursed. Despite this the event was looking promising however all these bugs and key stealing is a turn off
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I was in the game and challenge was taken down, will i get that key back. #mutanttreasureIland.
  • Options
    The path should probably stay unlocked.
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Can we for once have monthly content that is not bugged this much? Literally it's the same story every month
  • Options

The path should probably stay unlocked.

Hope so..
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hopefully we can all get an extra key or something
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concern, @Lordabck ! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

Thank you for the quick response. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    King09712 said:

Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concern, @Lordabck ! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

trust is earned, so how soon you removing those illgotten gems/shards that have been used and banning the severe abusers?. Some got 10 gems or 14,000 6 star shards!
    Why don’t you focus on your own account and your own progression rather than scream about like a child over other people’s progression?

This is a video game, not some kind of real life major money scandal.
  • Options

King09712 said:

Kabam Boo said:

trust is earned, so how soon you removing those illgotten gems/shards that have been used and banning the severe abusers?. Some got 10 gems or 14,000 6 star shards!
    Why don’t you focus on your own account and your own progression rather than scream about like a child over other people’s progression?

Kabam will compensate others as this will disturb the balance.
  • Options
    papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    My trust on kabam Boo depends on this fix of the island.
    He has never disappointed till date .
  • Options
    Lordabck said:

King09712 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Kabam will compensate others as this will disturb the balance.
    Disturb the balance of time and space itself?? No way!!?