**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clarification for steps against exploiters

2»

Comments

• Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

What the actual hell, I got 40 5* sig stones and they banned me, that has to be a mistake, please kabam, this is absolute rubbish

Oof

Yeah me too 3 times and I get a week
    DO you know if your units and platpool pieces have been removed?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

What the actual hell, I got 40 5* sig stones and they banned me, that has to be a mistake, please kabam, this is absolute rubbish

Oof

No. I hope they don’t take the incursions ones away
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Kabam well done for the banning wave.
    Although I think that 7 days is way too much. 1-2 days would be fine and only for people that exploit the bug more than 3 times

But what about the war season? Can you postpone it for a week?
    If not, a lot of us will be -guess the word- because some alliance mates can't join the war and the AQ
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Lol RIP. Kabam is taking the rewards away from people who ran multiple times.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike , I unknowingly did the bug I think two times and I got in total 20 5 star signature stones, I have two five stars awakened and I wouldn’t use them on any character yet. I only realised there was a glitch until after the event was down and global was going crazy. I’m sorry for this accident but I don’t think a couple signature stones is worthy of a week long ban. So i was wondering, @Kabam Miike is there anyway I could appeal this ban, I don’t want to miss out on calendar or alliance war merely for a couple of signature stone which I would much rather were revoked seeing as i haven’t used them. Thank you for your understanding
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    @Kabam Miike banning a lot of folks for a few runs through is disappointing. I wasn’t banned, but it’s sad that your company has so little respect for players. You don’t compensate when a bug makes things impossible and people spend units (Aegon bug, or guardian armor ups). And you screw over whole alliances in the middle of AW season. You have bugs and issues EVERY month. Kabam screwed up, find a way to dock players without needing to ban folks. Especially if they did an extra 2-3 runs. That’s not “egregious”. Kabam is making a fortune every month, the coding and QA team need to be better. And the policies and treatment of players.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Iryse said:

Arsoz said:

3 five stars and not even a 6 star isnt going to break the game chill

I completed cav using omega red, colossus and fury. Those were 5s.
    Sym supreme was used as a buff buster which was my 6s.
    There you go, only 4 were used.
    That doesnt mean nothing when all the champs you used are good now if someone else pulled a 6 star karnak 2 5 star groots and a 5 star korg that isnt going to break the game
    What if he pulled a doom in one of those ? Do you know why kabam gives 1 or 2 free 5s on a 100$ special day deal ? Because they are valuable in game items compared to free heals and potions.

Even on maintenance compensation, the max we got till now is a nexus and 5k 6s shards. Because that’s a big limit kabam can provide for actual errors caused by them. If they are giving for errors, then they have a right to take back for the same.
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

Iryse said:

Arsoz said:

3 five stars and not even a 6 star isnt going to break the game chill

I completed cav using omega red, colossus and fury. Those were 5s.
    Sym supreme was used as a buff buster which was my 6s.
    There you go, only 4 were used.
    That doesnt mean nothing when all the champs you used are good now if someone else pulled a 6 star karnak 2 5 star groots and a 5 star korg that isnt going to break the game
    Saying something won't break the game doesn't say anything noteworthy. The ban wave won't break the game either, so if you're saying the rewards are fine for you because they don't break the game, the ban wave should also be fine for you as it won't break the game either.

Game breaking is definitely bad, but not game breaking is just everything else good and bad.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    For once, I have no opinion. I can sort of understand both sides.

Some of it seems a bit heavy handed.

I suppose I still consider this a game and can only laugh at the seriousness surrounding all this
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oof

How will they know? They can’t log in LMFAO
This discussion has been closed.