Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

4* Ghost Destroys Cavalier Apocalypse in one of the cleanest Solos you’ll ever see

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 654 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

yooooo my dudes, so today you're in for a treat cos I'm gonna be sharing how to solo cavalier apocalypse easily with just a 4* Ghost; allowing you to achieve that 4* cavalier objective without spending any items or units. The trick to this is not trying bait and block/evade apocalypse's L1, but to push hi to an L2 which is so much easier to dex.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 654 ★★★
    Do leave your comments here on which other 4* solos you guys managed to get on good ‘ol apocalypse
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 444 ★★★
    Good stuff man
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 7,672 ★★★★★
    I really really wish I had a 4* ghost for that fight. I've got a rank 5 5* and a 3*, but no 4*.

Had to power through with my 4* warlock. Probably spent like 500 units on that fight alone.
    Bump for sharing
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i used sparky for it coz i dont have ghost :(
    Bumps for afternoon sharing
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,222 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Do leave your comments here on which other 4* solos you guys managed to get on good ‘ol apocalypse

Vision AoU — safest solo as apoc never even gets to use sp1... its long though .. took me 224 hits
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,509 ★★★★
    Don’t have ghost as a 4* so im gona bring magik with warlock , possibly heimdal in case i mess up.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 414 ★★
    Awesome mate, very clean solo and I now know how to evade Apocs sp2😂
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    awesome man, I have a 4* ghost at rank 4 and I’ll probably try it with her since if your good enough and manage his power you literally can’t get hit
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 672 ★★★
    I didn't manage a solo on my 4* run but my alliance mate did with 4* Vision: