**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured 6 Star Crystal Opinions [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlienatedAlienated Posts: 19
    Seriously so weak. The 5* features is way better.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

I suddenly realize how fantastic the last 6* feature crystal was......comparison tells you the true....

I don’t think the new 6* feature crystal is terrible, but the last one is really nice comparing with current one....

Sunspot, HT, VtD and HB in the subfeatured. So much better than the new crystal.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I recall Kabam saying the 5* Feature pool would be improved before they got around to the 6* feature.
    Are we sure this crystal is "improved" yet?
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Alienated @IKON @KDoggg2017 check my new thread for one opening haha
  • Options
    Still dont have medusa haha
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    It’s ok.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I think its decent. 11 to 12 champs I'd defo want from there (50%)
    9 champs id be annoyed to pull
    the others are meh so i guess not too bad. i bet though im more likely to pull some1 from the 50% i dont want 😂
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Its a decent crystal, nothing too crazy, nothing too bad either, but still better than the last feat 6*
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    It looks better than before but not as good as the 5* feature.
    Additionally, many of those champs need the dupe so I wouldn't be 100% excited for an unduped AA or Red Guardian.

I'll stick to 6* basic crystals.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Why are there so many comments with perfectly balanced agrees and disagrees I'm scared
  • Options
    As all things should be :D@Rodomontade_Boi
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I have to say a bit of a disappointment for me. I was really excited to go for some of the featured champs, but too many options that will just ride the bench if I pulled them.
  • Options
    KentKent Posts: 65

Is it worth it for me???

No if you want yondu or winter soldier
  • Options
    @Stark154667 i mean its all up to you, if you dont mind what you really get and wanna take the risk you’re allowed to, BUT if you the 15k is a steep price, go for the basic
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I'm happy with this.

https://youtu.be/uy_bKHdWtNI
  • Options
    @Larry_Bobinskin AWESOME
    Next one i get you wanna open it? I want him lmao
  • Options

@Larry_Bobinskin AWESOME
    Next one i get you wanna open it? I want him lmao

Hehe I've actually been unlucky with my openings for awhile now ... So finally the luck has changed 😁
  • Options
    @Larry_Bobinskin well that’s awesome! Good stuff, still maybe youre luck will continue onto me XD XD
  • Options

@Larry_Bobinskin well that’s awesome! Good stuff, still maybe youre luck will continue onto me XD XD

I hope so, all the best 👍
  • Options

OK so the new crystal is here.....and out of the 24 I have just seen there is only about 13 I wouldn't mind getting/Duping. I gotta say this was a bit underwhelming and a let down. That being said I still might end up going for it, since it is a better pool than the last one....not by a lot but still a bit better.
    Any thoughts??

... continuing actually, we were told the pool would be better, now that is better, but I did have this impression it would be like the current 5 star featured where at least 66% + champs were actually pretty good to land on, but this one just didn't meet that expectation.

Bit underwhelming for me. Most of the decent champs need to be awakened and of them quite a few need to be high sig. Ended up choosing basic 6 instead.
  • Options

Guardian, Hit-Monkey, Red Guardian, Sasquatch, Tigra, Archangel, Gwenpool (maybe ?), She-Hulk, Angela (?), Invisible Woman, Magneto, Old Man Logan, Red Hulk, are all usable imo, 13 out of 24 is not that bad. Even The Hood or Ultron have their utility, or Carnage. Not as good as the last one but not completely useless.

Think I'll still go back to the 10k ones but worth pondering.

Unfortunately of those 13 how many need awakening?
  • Options
    @Disgruntled_User_123 yeah, was not great, I mean in all honesty compared to the last featured crystal, I had the same amount of champs I wanted/wouldve liked to pull with the current one, which bums me out only because it just feels like it was not actually a fixed pool of champs which kabam described as “ a ‘miss’ wont sting as much”
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★

Deciding to go for the 6 star basic instead and got warlock! ... and a cyclops but we don’t need to talk about that one
  • Options
    @pete8388 THats A GOD TIER PULL! AWesome man!! Would love to dupe mine some time in the future.